You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:32pm

Starting fresh (from 1-60)

Wondering if anyone on League side willing to take a newb (who hasnt played since 2012) Engineer (yep new class) i wont be active though prob be on and off but hoping this would keep me busy ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dylan Flemming" (Mar 19th 2014, 4:40pm) with the following reason: Edited out so wont get trolled/flamed (Sorry)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:34pm

Wondering if anyone on League side willing to take a newb (who hasnt played since 2012) Engineer (yep new class) i wont be active though prob be on and off but hoping this would keep me busy until Wildstar launches <3
No idea why people are so hyped for Wildstar. Not touching that game with a 10ft pole.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:36pm

Blesnar

Trainee

Wondering if anyone on League side willing to take a newb (who hasnt played since 2012) Engineer (yep new class) i wont be active though prob be on and off but hoping this would keep me busy until Wildstar launches <3
No idea why people are so hyped for Wildstar. Not touching that game with a 10ft pole.
lol totaly agree xD

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:36pm

I know but this will be one of the side games like for maintance but again if anyone interested taking me and teaching me the game again (learning how to PvP and stuff like that ?)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:40pm

lordsajo

Beginner

Heh, that's what some people say when I tell them I play Allods. ...the rest of them say "never heard of it."
For everything you hate, somebody else loves it.
For everything you love, somebody else hates it.
Everyone's unique, but if you want to fit in, do your best to hide it.
Money won't buy you happiness, it will rent the hell out of it though.
Knowing when something is going to end well is good.
Knowing when something is going to end badly is better.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:07pm

rsc86

Beginner

"last edit by "Dylan Flemming" (Today, 5:40pm) with the following reason: Edited out so wont get trolled/flamed (Sorry)"

hahahaha

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:35pm

Sorry made Empire toon since iv already started up engie (Drakeos)