You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:41pm

http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!332...2…l/MKGRI!qemfb/A

Obviously our playing styles so different but i want to say one thing.
R2 Withering Touch triggers the decay after 3rd or 4th tick. Its huge waste of time and dps. Especially if u consider that we have a big disadvantage in short fights!

And summoning mastery. I think u have bad memories with some healers..:)
Unfortunately some healers dont like to heal the pet or they cant understand the meaining of the pet for a summy but still...

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:53pm

druid

any suggestion for druid build?

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:56pm

es
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!332...2…l/MKGRI!qemfb/A

Obviously our playing styles so different but i want to say one thing.
R2 Withering Touch triggers the decay after 3rd or 4th tick. Its huge waste of time and dps. Especially if u consider that we have a big disadvantage in short fights!

And summoning mastery. I think u have bad memories with some healers..:)
Unfortunately some healers dont like to heal the pet or they cant understand the meaining of the pet for a summy but still...

so your message is remove one of summoning mastery
and put it on withering touch
i would remove toxic weakness and get it till i get the other ruby from a wm
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:02pm

I just wanted to say,
yes withering touch r3 very important for my build. Especially after VI nerfed.
And there is 90sec difference between r2 and r3 sm. If ur pet manages to die twice in 2 min. it means ur team already lost that fight.:)

p.s: i dont have s.mastery rubies not even one!

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:11pm

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:15pm

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:36pm

lovely conversation
and helpful
at least wont ruin my build again

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:26am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I just wanted to say,
yes withering touch r3 very important for my build. Especially after VI nerfed.
And there is 90sec difference between r2 and r3 sm. If ur pet manages to die twice in 2 min. it means ur team already lost that fight.:)

p.s: i dont have s.mastery rubies not even one!
well r2-r3 withering touch is all about preference..for example I keep only r2 with 66% chance for pve since its better than before with r3 and 45% chance..on single target r3 is useless for sure but we can doubt about r3 on aoe. If its just 3-4 mob pack u can either decomposotion all mobs or just 2-3 while trusting the chance of neuro triggering on others. If its more mobs then it means the pack will die very fast since its how astral was always built.

Summoning mastery is also choice of preference, it all just depends if your pet actually dies/or if it dies more often than each 2 mins(that shouldnt happen most of the times in this new astral) so yea you can totally skip it or choose between r2-r3
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Apr 12th 2014, 10:38am)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:45am

truly ty all apperciate it :D
my build as preference and advices
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!332...2…l/AMMRI!qemfb/A
tried it and worked good and was good rank at dps meter
THANKS

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:56am

well r2-r3 withering touch is all about preference..for example I keep only r2 with 66% chance for pve since its better than before with r3 and 45% chance..on single target r3 is useless for sure but we can doubt about r3 on aoe since. If its just 3-4 mob pack u can either decomposotion all mobs or just 2-3 while trusting the chance of neuro triggering on others. If its more mobs then it means the pack will die very fast since its how astral was always built.

Summoning mastery is also choice of preference, it all just depends if your pet actually dies/or if it dies more often than each 2 mins(that shouldnt happen most of the times in this new astral) so yea you can totally skip it or choose between r2-r3

I have doubts about triggering timings more than chances.
I tried especially in astral many times and always same thing happened. I mean 15-20 second pack fights and r2 spends first 5 second for nothing. Still like i said its about playing style and preferrable.

Personally, summoning mastery is a waste of ruby in pve also in pvp(if u have a perma dod maybe usable). Especially for pve i prefer to renew my dots and resummon the pet if its a long fight and if we are at the very begining of the fight. Plus, with dak touch we already have two pets..:)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 1:48pm

good i bought all racials scrool when rate was 8 gold :D