You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:44pm

summy build help pve

hi all im trying to make a good build for summy for astral/raids
my gear not good enough for fh so i want dps
so i figured about this build for astral and lvling since im still 56
can any one reveiw it and see if will wrok before the 7 days free change end
or even give new one if needed
link of build (http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122...3…cbjmghe/SJFGCAG)
thanks
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:42pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Well you said that you want DPS build for astral and raids and this build is a mix of pvp/leveling/survival build so I would suggest you to totally remake you build. To achieve full dps you need to get acid+vampirism rubies and talents with cadaver pet.

Here is mixed build of my astral/raid builds with same amount of talents and rubies you have (+1 talent from lvling 60)
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!333...2…l/MKGRI!qemfb/A

you could skip summoning mastery r3 and take r3 mana cost rubies if you are having problems with your mana and your pet doesent die in astral very often, you could also take "wisdom" rubies instead of the ones I mentioned, they have wrong description and give 9 Determination now but since you are lacking rubies and you shouldnt get hit much in pve I suggest to not take them until you get atleast 60+ rubies total, other than that I wouldnt exchange anything . It has only r2 Blood Aegis and r2 Rise from the Dead since its FULL dps build. I hope I helped :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:52pm

ok ty i will try it
its really great thanks
but lurker is my favourite minnion
is there nearly same good or like it with it
THANKS

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "youssef2100" (Apr 7th 2014, 9:03pm)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:28pm

because i really hate abonimation minnion

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:49pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Ehr...to have a good build it's necessary to go beyond the personal taste :/
I really LOVE the Cadaver, but I haven't gainedGreatness yet and I play FH so I'm forced to use the Lurker.

Without the Cadaver, Dracias' build dps collapses.

PvE the main dps is the acid build. Vampirism+howl of Death maximize it.
So, without Cadaver your DPS will be lousy :/

It's not so wise to ruin your build only for your preference about a minion if you want to be a useful damage dealer <.<

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:54pm

hmmm so i think i will take it till i get greatness and then roll a FH
and btw the build rocks lol but got proplem in healing while lvling with the aura

Monday, April 7th 2014, 10:06pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

hmmm so i think i will take it till i get greatness and then roll a FH
and btw the build rocks lol but got proplem in healing while lvling with the aura
Yes you will have problems while leveling since its pure dps build without any survival stuff, and as the guy above me said you cant just skip cadaver since its pretty much the core of the build. Theres not any good pure dps build with Lurker as pet also so you are kinda forced to play with Cadaver if you want to maximize your dps output. If you need leveling build you can check the other threads on Summoner forum.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, April 7th 2014, 10:59pm

nah ty its just 4 lvl can take it easily
i think i will run cad

Monday, April 7th 2014, 11:04pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

nah ty its just 4 lvl can take it easily
i think i will run cad
oke have fun with the build then :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:48pm

but they should really allow us to change our pet shape i would love that hot girl flying near me instead of an awful spider

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:21pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Imho it would be a little bit confusing. Now it is possible to understand what playing style/build a summoner has depending on his pet.
And pet's features and animations often denote their role: harpies, banshees and tep's blades extract/steal blood from the enemies with blades, pipes or claws; kobolds, zombie swordmen and mecha scorpions tank by hitting the enemies with a shovel, a sword or driller-like tails; spiders, zombie scouts and that turret-like mecha "spit" or shoot acid all around.

I can't really imagine use a tank pet with the features of a banshee or an acid pet with those of an harpy or a lurker with the look of a green zombie scout with a xbow <.<

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:24am

reeah19

Intermediate

Spider is just awefull, i hate it, its good for dps but i rather use lurker and lost a bit of dmg haha
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:17pm

btw can i roll a fh with full leggy gear
444/222 runes
if yes can some one give me good build and strategy

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:42pm

btw can i roll a fh with full leggy gear
444/222 runes
if yes can some one give me good build and strategy

I never played as a fh. I am sure experienced players will give u a good answer and a build.

But, i just wanted to say that if i had 444-222 runes i think i would prefer to go with fh.
I know its only an instict and based on nothing with my lack of fh experience but i just noticed my pvp situation with 999 runes against to 10 or 11 runes.
At least i would give it a try.

Good luck..:)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:45pm

btw he leggy gears is 51 if that will help forgot to add it

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:13pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I usually play FH, but I'm still a noob :P

About the runes...keep in mind the "Runic Curse" (the patch notes say nothing about it, so I think it's still there).
If I remember well, If the defensive runes of a player are too low than the player who's hitting him, he reflect part of the healing.
I don't know how it works now on 5.0 and on pve, but I think it's always about defensive stats of both parts.

I wait for someone better informed than me :p

In addiction to that above the lower is your runes/gear/glyph/stats level then the player you try to heal, the weaker are your heals.

With a bad balance of all these factors, it's quite easy to see in the combat log (I use the old numbers) "X has restored 200k health (critically) from Rianimation spell, 700k reflected by runic curse".
Quite bad :p

Before the patch I was full leggy with 5/4 runes and blue glyphs and I was soo in difficult healing my guild mates with fable 51 or 52 with epic or leggy glyphs and (about) 7/6 runes, in particular tanks and warriors due to their armor.

Now it's all different with the new stat system, but some of the matter I'm quite sure still exist.
I've never played a lot after reaching lv60, so I can't be more precise about all this matter.

In general, if you play with ppl a lot stronger than you and with defensive runes lower than their opponents' your healing power I think will be veeery weak.

Leggy equip, imo, make your secondary stats higher, but penalize vigor and stamina (so your heal and survival power). Or at least, that's at lv60

Here I give a try with a build, with the rubies I consider essential or very important in general. Placing where the other is up to you and to your playstile (some rubies are useful in pvp but not in pve or vice versa, so I didn't put them).
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…RLQC!ebxb/OOHIB
(if your blood circle is good, you can skip 1 blood bank ruby and take only r2)

Surely it's not perfect. In that case I'll wait for someone more expert ;D
Maybe I'll learn something more too :D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 9th 2014, 8:30pm)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:15pm

ok ty but still didnt understood what is runic curse since really annoy and im fh in astral so there will be no ppl vs ppl

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:20pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I played FH quite regulary last patch (played it before too but less often) to support Yuna in our astral party as second healer, sometimes even in raids but not very often and I had to heal Mausoleum of Sparks to gain my Champion title so I guess I do have some experience with it even though I purely HATE it. :D I kinda only play healer when its needed from me to do so cause its not what I enjoy, I honestly even think I suck at it but some ppl may prove me wrong though I will try to give you some insight on the build.

Here is a fh build with same amount of rubies+talents as the dps one I gave u already
FH build

and here is my current FH build just for insight what to take after
My FH

As you can see Im big lover of Neurotoxin...the reason is that Im too lazy to recast decomposition myself so I just throw Neuro and let it renew itself for Necropotency stacks, some people dont like that so you might change it for something else what you prefer.

Another thing what I love is to spam Reanimation as often as possible and thats why I took Reanimator rubies, Dark Leech and Blood flow rubies to reduce Vampirism cooldown as much as I can for maximal blood regain.

I also took dispel rubies since I consider them as needed. Some dots in astral hit quite alot so they have to get dispeled asap.

Summoning Mastery is nice cause I totally hate when my pet dies in astral and u get reduced blood regain (I raged long enough with dps build that didnt have them :D) but who knows maybe you wont find them any useful if your pet doesent die any often.

Volatile infection became totally useless since it doesent spread Decomposition anymore so I just skip it now.

Dark Vigor..I give props to Blacktoast on this one, as he told me he tested it and it seems to heal alot better now + it should work properly with racial and master summoner rubies (afaik) so its up on you to decide if you are taking it or not.

Other than that I think its pretty regular decisions on rubies/talents for FH build..Determination rubies look waste for PvE as I said before. You might want to take Debilitating Plague as long cc but I dont like it since it makes your target untargetable, takes all of your blood + the duration is bugged and there are other classes that have much better cc.

If theres someone better at playing healer who could correct me on some stuff I will be glad :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:17pm

im same as you as neutroxin save mana when needed
but is my gear good enough for healing in legg secs
ful leggy gear lvl (51)
with 444/222 runes
really thanks appericate ur help

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:37pm

ValekLost

Trainee

@youssef
I try to explain Runic Curse better:

a player with defensive runes lv8 hits another player with defensive runes lv6.
The difference between 8 and 6 creates the runic curse.
So..if you try to heal the player with lv 6 defensive runes, part of your heals will be reflected.
The higher this difference is, the less you can heal your target.

Runic curse is everywhere. I don't know how it works on pve, probably there a sort of fixed %, or maybe depends on how big is the mob you're fighting (normal mob, elite, crowned, raid elite, boss, etc), what's its level (under/same/above yours?) and where it is (normal maps, astral, raid istances, etc).
But as I said I'm not sure the runic curse works in this specific way. I haven't found so much about it :/
I think it's a strategy to spur the players on to increase their rune level.

It's hard to say if your runes/equip are enough, t lv 56 your leggy equip should still be better than the green 56. .
I don't know how difficult legendary sectors are, but it depends also on how "bigger" than you are your mates, if you have the right stats, if they're high enough.
Now, without relics, there is no critical hits, so it's more difficult than before.

@Dracias
I think you like far more to beat the others up :p

Your build is very intersting and I want to thank you to share it (aw...a lot of rubies ç_ç).
As I said above I play usually FH, but in the pre-patch I was a lot lower in gear than my guildies during raids (I prefer PvE to PvP ..but the Italian server was another world and absolutely I'm not the ideal player of MMO..but I'm trying to go beyond my stupid mental problems XD) so I was one of the little healers trying to heal the lesser geared while the mains were healing the most important chars.

Now I'm trying this one (too bad my Droplet of WoD are almost outdated ç_ç):
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!121..33.…C!uhehlnd/OOHIB

I've not reached Greatness yet, so if it become my real build I can't optimize it until that day :/
I need some skills, like VI and Healing Shield (maybe r3 is too much, but I find it comfortable).

Usually I take Dark Pact r3, because have an automatic blood refill up to 10 drops, and generates 5 drops with only 15% hp lost. I've always been squishy so 30% was too much <.< I'm unable to use Vampirism so, I don't use it very often to refill blood :/ I know it's stupid, but it's a fault of its CD ç_ç
For the gameplay I think to be quite classic: I precast Blood Shot and spam Dark Renawal on everyone who can need it most like tank/warrior and all those who take too much damage or less geared.
If this is not enough I use Reanimation.
If this is not enough I use Blood Shot (if I must use it more than a time, I take advantage of the 5 stacks of Necropotency)
If all the party is in difficulty I obviously use PoM..
..and if this is not enough it means there is more damage dealt than I can bear and I deserve to die unhappy :<

I'm only in doubt about r2 Master Summoner or r2 Shadowy Reach (I really need Greatness ruby <.<).
By instinct I find more logical to penalize Master Summoner, because I have also Dark Pact, Wandering Fever and Vampirism to retrieve blood in case of emergency. To penalize Unstable Antidote and the range of heals it seems worse to me ò.O

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 9th 2014, 10:43pm)