You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:00pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

• "AleXutZa" started this thread

Fix the Donation System Already

Just fix the donations systems i cant buy anithing i can make anithing i runned out of gold :(( its really anoing that card credit option is there and does nothing :(

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:30pm

It works sometimes. Some poeple have had better luck with lower amounts for instance only buying shards 1k at a time.

I had to go to the store to buy a greendot card to fill up my paypal wich cost me a fee and on top of that I had to put the money in the game 1k shards at a time because any larger amounts wouldnt work.

Never the less this should be of the utmost urgence for Mail.ru because if they run one of the big strongbox sales like the Mirage/Wraith, perma epic tear or carnifex again they will lose out on allot of potential customers who would have no way of aquiring shards espiceally since it is so hard to grind gold for shards due to the extremly high cost of upgrading gear.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:34pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

• "AleXutZa" started this thread

yea but i do not work with paypla only with credit cards and paysafe metod :(