You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:29pm

Aod Wh Df

I can't understand how u can't balance a game with 7 bards 5 heal and sum against league if u want only to win a side just say it as for wh and df while fighting they just vanish and kill u and dunnot say is a bug that is not fear if u want only imps to win say it and let them play all together but people getting tired many stopped to play I will be the next maybe, games are not balanced at all, do something all this is silly many have spend as much as imps, so fear the game sorry but really disappointed

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:33pm

This happens to players rather frequently as well as really inconvient disconnections while porting to thing like Champion Dominion.

The servers are in Russia now and due the increased distance the server is from the players you may expierence some issues from time to time.

Also is your draw distance in graphics at 1? that could be the issue too.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:34pm

There are like 2-3 wh going on at the time. it is NOT based on the CLASS.
Velhuru and Runes have huge say in that, also it is depending on people who signed up for it.
Otherwise my bard would not keep getting skipped 3/5 pops.
If I didn't there would be much more QQ.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:37pm

Aod Wh Df

my PC is perfect I was not the only one complaining has always been like that to much power to imps nothing balanced but now omg is terrible balance the game 7 bards? 5 heal? this is not my pc all complaining

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 12:12am

Oracle

Intermediate

The servers are in Russia now and due the increased distance the server is from the players you may expierence some issues from time to time.

Actually, the servers are in the Netherlands now

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:55am

Autopsyst

Trainee

ye ye 7 bards 5 heals on imp. how about i would say that 70% of my aod vs liga is like - 1 heal 1 bard imp vs 5 bards 5 heals liga?
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:33am

aina92pl

Trainee

Haha I was in one of those DFs with only bards , healers and a warden or something. GG! :D
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:04am

Windstorm

Trainee

About AoD,WH ,and DF.It's sometimes unbalanced ,yes I agree.sometimes players get angry and frustrated ,and they don't find it at some point even fun to play it,and that's something that we all understand.But,its about the players that LEAVING actually ,(happens in AoD mostly),while their team maybe would want to keep fighting(that's why we all sign for it ,no?) I'd suggest it can be introduced a system where all raid would vote ''Surrender'' in order to be able to leave AoD,so the lechers that are coming there just for the free amalgams ,doing nothing to be discouraged to mess up entire fun.I'd suggest them to get a buff,that would prevent them to sign up for AoD next few days ,if they leave without a majority of raid voting ''surrender''. I understand that you can't force ppl to play,if they just don't feel like ; but its about the others time ,potions,fun to be wasted because of few lechers or scared ones that don't have the will to continue fighting .If you leave WH or DF ,you get 30 mins buff that prevents you to sign in for that time .It would be fair to be introduced too for those that are leaving AoD also. Have a good game all.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:08am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I can't understand how u can't balance a game with 7 bards 5 heal and sum against league if u want only to win a side just say it as for wh and df while fighting they just vanish and kill u and dunnot say is a bug that is not fear if u want only imps to win say it and let them play all together but people getting tired many stopped to play I will be the next maybe, games are not balanced at all, do something all this is silly many have spend as much as imps, so fear the game sorry but really disappointed

The game is semi-balaced. All players are starting from the same lvl of gear, The runes aren't so much of an advantage now. All players have less HP and resistance (that's why Summies an Healers... and Bards, are so OP right now) so each DOT is hitting as hard as a speeding truck. Many of the players already got the battle mounts (although Imo, they should remove the battle skills as it was before - not having them on mounts gives more fun in pvp).

More of a problem are the constant crashes that are now occurring while teleporting. Or even the AOD immortality buff.
Anyway, lately I'm getting invs for BG where I have fight Imp vs Imp. It's nothing interesting to be honest bcz it reminds me of those times where the server population was low.
Btw. What would you say to the previous AODs where you had like 2 whole parties only Summoners (before the Summie re-mapping).

There are like 2-3 wh going on at the time. it is NOT based on the CLASS.
Velhuru and Runes have huge say in that, also it is depending on people who signed up for it.
Otherwise my bard would not keep getting skipped 3/5 pops.
If I didn't there would be much more QQ.

Maybe on p2p server thats different.
Many times Im skipped by the system and have to wait 2-3 BGs before get I get inv.

Quoted from "Brickerstan"
Actually, the servers are in the Netherlands now

My words exactly.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:12am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

About AoD,WH ,and DF.It's sometimes unbalanced ,yes I agree.sometimes players get angry and frustrated ,and they don't find it at some point even fun to play it,and that's something that we all understand.But,its about the players that LEAVING actually ,(happens in AoD mostly),while their team maybe would want to keep fighting(that's why we all sign for it ,no?) I'd suggest it can be introduced a system where all raid would vote ''Surrender'' in order to be able to leave AoD,so the lechers that are coming there just for the free amalgams ,doing nothing to be discouraged to mess up entire fun.I'd suggest them to get a buff,that would prevent them to sign up for AoD next few days ,if they leave without a majority of raid voting ''surrender''. I understand that you can't force ppl to play,if they just don't feel like ; but its about the others time ,potions,fun to be wasted because of few lechers or scared ones that don't have the will to continue fighting .If you leave WH or DF ,you get 30 mins buff that prevents you to sign in for that time .It would be fair to be introduced too for those that are leaving AoD also. Have a good game all.

Simple would be a debuff that prevents you to go to the next AOD for a week, when you have left it prematurely the last time. Then ppl would have to thing twice before signing in and going to AODs. But that could also mean overpowered AODs or even non AODs starting.

Used tags

a mess

Rate this thread