You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:55pm

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Tickets

So when is support team actually going to make any effort on replying?? i have sent 2 or so tickets in past 3 weeks now or something. still no reply.

This is very poor customer service and id like some kind of response or solution.

I bought a costume for 139k that disappeared because it dont exist all you have to do is return my money back. its really not that hard to do.
Alot of others i know have never recieved a response from support either. we want to know why not one of you has bothered to give some kind of contact.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Monday, April 7th 2014, 10:14pm

Your problem is fairly low down the priority queue when there are people unable to play.

It sounds harsh, but rest assured, they will get back to you.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 10:40pm

The support replies to every serious ticket that gets submitted.

If it has been 3 weeks since your first ticket and you have not received a response then then it is likely that you have had the same problem a number of others have and our support emails end up getting blocked between us and you.

please PM me with your registered email and I will ask for someone to check on your tickets for you.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:39am

What costume did u pay 139k for?
And why?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:21pm

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Prairie hero one, and regardles wether its "serious" or not its not that hard to just return money back o.O its quite over and done with within 2 mins its one easy ticket out the way something they actually know and can fix quite easy wont take long to do while theyre bangin their heads on things they dont even know they can fix on other tickets but at least its one easy thing out the way >.>

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:42pm

Here's the thing.

*You* don't get to decide what the resolution to your ticket is. It may not have been intentional to remove the costume.
It may be that they will return the gold but need some information before they can do so, and you haven't received the email requesting the information.

It may be that they won't refund your gold because they can't verify the trade you made, or that they will not recognise the value of the item as it was decided on between players and not the game code.

However, one thing is absolutely certain - no GM who wants to keep his or her job would just hand you that much gold without getting some pretty serious authorisation to do so.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:44pm

I was not suggesting your ticket was not serious, just stating that the majority of tickets ARE responded to.

As Dhamp said, its likely the support required further information to verify the issue, which they could not get because you did not receive the email to be able to provide the additional information.

As I said in the PM, I will ask the people I have contact to to check the ticket states for us.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:39pm

Help

:( So i have an old allods account that i havent played on in about a year. Now i tryed to transfer the account from gpotato to webzen and it worked but the problem is that i used one of my old emails that i didnt know what deactivated when i made the new account info. So if a GM Could please help me out with switching the email adress that would be great because id love to get back into the game :)

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 10:44pm

Hello,

So if a GM Could please help me out with switching the email adress that would be great because id love to get back into the game :)
Only the customer support can help you directly.
Send a request to change your my.com account's email : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/1/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language