You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 12:42am

Regarding endgame

I am a returning player from few years back, have a lvl 35 paladin. I would really like to experience some endgame astral sailing and raids etc but I have no interest in sinkin thousands of euros in a single game. SO, a few questions:

Is it possible to transfer your character from f2p to p2p server?
Is the endgame still a huge moneysink on f2p server, or can you experience it with say, sub 100 euros?
Did I understand right that the runes are changed so that I can't manipulate the runes found under my patron's sing in the top-left corner next to my portrait? Or what is the deal with these new runes?

Also I sent a ticket to the customer support a week ago or so regarding my e-mail but it hasn't been adressed to.

Thanks for your input in advance :thumbsup:

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 12:59am

If you are only a level 35 and want to go to the P2P server there isn't really any need to transfer the character just start over.

I mean it only takes like 1-2 days to get to level 35 anyway.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:08am

fido333

Beginner

So if you want to spend 100 euros , you will proably be able to build full 7 runes. And thats more than enough. Because of the new stat system , PvP is more fair now and now you can't have bad or negative stats as before. Currently I'm using 666 / 555 runes and I have no problems in pve ( I'm playing tank ) . I can enjoy nearly all endcontent things , expect for the lvl 60 raid . But you have to be in a big guild anyway for that.
Ingame name : Stevchenco , Paladin , currently lvl 60
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Visca el Barça! :love:

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:34am

Did I understand right that the runes are changed so that I can't manipulate the runes found under my patron's sing in the top-left corner next to my portrait? Or what is the deal with these new runes?

You click the patron's sign and you get a display showing the (up to six) runes you currently have installed. You can extract them into your bag by right-clicking them, and you can manipulate them by e.g. changing the balance between offensive and defensive, but also by going through all the palaver of welding smaller runes to produce bigger ones.

Other answers:
* No, you can't transfer your character to the sub/p2p server.
* There is still a strong p2w aspect on the f2p/p2w server, but I don't have a good feel for how bad it really is relative to how it used to be. (I'm not a big PvP participant, and it seems like it makes the most difference in PvP.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.