You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:22pm

reece

Beginner

• "reece" started this thread

transfer/tickets

my mate is pissed and sick of sending tickets about hiss account transfer it says its done but he has no chars when he logs in he has a main with 3 incarnates

and they are all lvl55 or there abouts he has been sending tickets since the merge with no replys at all he has even sent ticket including all the emails he uses still no reply

any reply would do stating they are getting 2 it or something an acknowledgement they have got his emails and are getting 2 it

I mean I know the chars are there they are in the friends list on my char still

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:42pm

stepas123

Beginner

It might be that u transfered acc with same login info. My friend had acc in eu and na, but he migrated the wrong one (empty eu). I figured it out and he ended up transfering it to a new "my.com" account just from na, not eu :)

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:51pm

Hi Reece,

We are aware that some players have been having some issues with our current support system, we should have a new system coming out in the near future.

as for your friends issues, please ask him to contact me via PM on here and I will see what I can do to assist him.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:09pm

Dhamp

Professional

Just as a reassurance - your friend's characters still exist.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:09pm

reece

Beginner

• "reece" started this thread

I have let him know Wraith02 and Dhamp thx