You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:56pm

Can't speed the progress of my ship's repairs

I put my ship in for a hull upgrade and when i go see the Ship master in astral ac, he just explains to me how i can speed things up (a quest he gives, symbol of victory or items from cash shop) and yet, i cant get a quest from him and hand in symbols. I tried logging in,out, talk to the guy in hangar etc...nothing works.
Anyone having the same problem or have a solution?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 4:40pm

Same here. Just started the upgrading... Couldnt find any quest for speeding up!

p.s : Found this "Now a ship will be built during 10 days. You can speed up the construction process using Builder's Runes" in patch notes.
Prolly they removed the daily speeding up quests.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:48pm

Well no the builder's runes are from the item shop, and when talk to the ship master, he clearly says that he can give a quest to speeds things up.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:50pm

The quests are gone, and the NPCs' text was not updated.

Us on Smuggler's Paradise are sat without ships for 10 days no matter what.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:54pm

Ye and it sucks, we want the quests back.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 4:59pm

Buck

Beginner

Any update on this. Does anyone know if the quests to speed up the ship construction will be returned?

Monday, May 12th 2014, 11:14am

Hi

I asked, and I'm sorry to say the quests won't be coming back..

I'll ask them to update the NPC's text so it no longer mentions the quest.
If someone could send me a PM with a screenshot of the NPC's and its text about the mission I can pass it to help them find it and speed up correcting the problem.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, May 12th 2014, 11:12pm

Buck

Beginner

PM sent with screenshot

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 1:59pm

Thank you Buck, I'll forward that when I speak to my bosses!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules