You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 4:55pm

Littya

Beginner

• "Littya" started this thread

Stats for Dps Build

Hi everybody! :)
I'm Fatia, lv 60, I'm new in this server (I played in the italian one..) and obviously I have a lot of problems with the new stats. I play with a Dps Build and after some researches I've found out that brutality, bloodlust, tenacity and determination are good for my type of build. What do u think? Are these stats good for me?

This is my build: #my dps build#
Unfortunatly, I don't have high runes level (555 441) but I'm going to improve them. I've attached a pic with my stats so u can tell me if they're good or not. I hope u can give me some advices. :)

Thank's.
PS: I apologize for my english :whistling:

Littya has attached the following image:
  • 6.PNG

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Littya" (Apr 8th 2014, 5:11pm)

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:15pm

Remove Soloist ruby from your build, you don't need determination since we don't stack on that stat like tanks do you won't see much of a difference, also we don't get hit as often and determination quickly deteriorates if not getting hit.

If you want a PvE DPS build, you have way to many songs for a DPS build and some pretty useless in PvE.... Reduce them.

Too many rubies wasted in 3rd ruby tree to get physical boost but since you got FB rubies you only have RB as physical so not worth it.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:53pm

I pretty agree with Barut but I have some something else or two to point out.First of all, I think having rank 1 ballade is fine but having r2 nocturne WITH r3 requiem isn't since that's too much songs as Barut said specially you don't even have invigoration rubies to run 3 songs together..You should choose either requiem or nocturne in order to save more rubies to get higher rank of power chord or in protective tune etc or take invigoration rubies at least so you can use 3 songs at a time..When I like to have a 3rd main song I go for aria since it is 1 ruby and doesn't consume talent points like other songs..Determination stat isn't quite useful in PVE unless you receive hit and not to mention in PVE you should try to avoid receiving damage so you won't die with DPS build..You also preferred combat tune rubies for raving blade to 4% more overall damage from second fiddle as well as reducing your aggro for more survival in PVE. You took a long way to reach the physical damage rubies and yet only 1 skill that can be interrupted if you move or get CC ed benefit from them so I agree with Barut in this point too they're kinda not worth it and yet you preferred 1 more physical damage ruby to 1 more shadow damage ruby for a stronger cantata (with requiem which increases its damage+ full shadow damage rubies and see if you have shadow duette It's a stronger damage multiplier here if you get what I mean). You picked grim rhymes rubies which increases cantata damage by % when you have at least 10 stacks of requiem on target..I wouldn't recommend these rubies unless you have extra rubies,why? because modulation rubies increases cantata's damage by greater % and also that doesn't require 10 stacks of requiem so its more damage from cantata for all enemies and not only the enemy having 10 stacks of requiem.Why wouldn't you pick luck rubies? :c it makes us more op this patch since luck is pretty limited this patch so I'd recommend getting them at least instead of physical damage rubies <.<

As for stats, I see the best stats for PVE DPS are proficiency and brutality and you can add some tenacity too since it increases your damage as long as you don't receive wound complexity and you won't receive wound complexity as long as you are full hp but focus most on proficiency and brutality I'd say and your secondary stats should be blood lust and vitality for some survival as for determination and anger and will power they're more useful in PVP than PVE trust me.Finally, I posted here a small explanation for each stat as I understood them after I discussed them with some friends as well in my build thread here:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=562

I'm trying to help only so if you don't feel like following the advice it's up to you..I hope the information I gave above would help you with anything.
Thanks for reading and good luck!

Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:17pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

you dont deal more dmg with tenacity before you get wounds but you can recieve more dmg before you get wounds just saying
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:47pm

Littya

Beginner

Guys..thank u very much for your replies!
I never thought that my build had been made so bad. I understood all the things u said about determination and the useless rubies. You all talked about a pve dps build but I'd like to play with a pvp dps build (my fault...I didn't say it before..).

Yoyo_1560, u talked about stats:

Quoted

As for stats, I see the best stats for PVE DPS are proficiency and brutality and you can add some tenacity too since it increases your damage as long as you don't receive wound complexity and you won't receive wound complexity as long as you are full hp but focus most on proficiency and brutality I'd say and your secondary stats should be blood lust and vitality for some survival as for determination and anger and will power they're more useful in PVP than PVE trust me.

Now..it's clear that anger and willpower are important for pvp, but what about the other stats? Are they useful only for pve? I apologize for these stupid questions but I really need to understand how it works. I've read the explanation of the stats but I really cannot realize how they work with the bard.

Furthermore..I tought invigoration was really useless because of the fact that I can use it only once per combat...is it really useful for a dps?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:55am

Now..it's clear that anger and willpower are important for pvp, but what about the other stats? Are they useful only for pve? I apologize for these stupid questions but I really need to understand how it works. I've read the explanation of the stats but I really cannot realize how they work with the bard.

Furthermore..I tought invigoration was really useless because of the fact that I can use it only once per combat...is it really useful for a dps?
Depends on what PVP build you use..If you use a tanky PVP build like me then you should get much determination as well as tenacity to reduce wound complexity specially if you have nocturne in PVP as well and vitality as a survival stat..If you decide to go a DPS PVP build you should focus more on brutality and proficiency as well as blood lust for survival since blood lust heals more the more damage and healing you deal and anger..All of these are good for PVP but there are priority stats for each kind of build as I stated above so DPS PVP build should have some determination tenacity and vitality as well but not as much as proficiency and brutality and blood lust..you can get tenacity higher in DPS PVP build too if you have good blood lust % so wound complexity won't affect it..Blood lust is good when you have no heals in PVP. I for one have no nocturne in my PVP build so blood lust is useful for me in PVP as its almost the only method for me to heal up if no one is healing me.Anger is a good stat mostly for those who have heals so if you have nocturne in PVP you should get some good anger stat as it makes your heals dealt to allies damage enemies by a % of heal dealt as well..I hope you get what I mean so it simply makes your heals do damage as well as giving u a greater chance to put wound complexity on enemies so I think it would be great with requiem as well.As for Will power,If you have ballade with its rubies you won't need much will power yet you need to put some points in it in case you are out of ballade stacks but if you don't have ballade which is a very cool song in PVP then you'll have to stack some good will power specially if you are running a DPS squishy PVP build because once you get CC ed with such build it means no blood lust=death.Finally, Invigoration rubies are awesome , they not only make you able to use 3 songs for some time but also the triple the bonus of some rubies like protective overtones and temperament and reverberation and exaltation which makes your euphoria effect pop more often and if you don't like its CD you can always encore it :P so yes 1 more song gives you much bonus from rubies and if you combine that with muse with its rubies you'll get euphoria more often +muse energy regen=mad energy regen really mad and this in boss fights gives a good burst, you can try this tactic out yourself if you're interested..Invigoration lasts for 1 fight yes so use it in boss fights only or in tough fights with really tanky mobs and follow this tactic:
if you're fighting first boss then muse+invigoration and then in the 2nd boss fight go for muse then encore then invigoration again then do muse again after the 1st muse effect ends :rolleyes:
Let me know if you need more help, I'll be glad to help and this is a thread with my PVP build,it has some tactics for PVP and the stats I use for my PVP build but mine is tanky support PVP so I guess you might benefit from the tactics I wrote there only:

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=639

I also recommend you check Mr Fiddler's bard PVP build..It seems a good DPS PVP build but seems to need some training and hard to use since it depends a bit more on chords than mine and chords are hard to use in open PVP area like JC since you have to be facing your target and you can hit wrong target with them etc so it's up to you.
Good luck and have fun!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:57am

you dont deal more dmg with tenacity before you get wounds but you can recieve more dmg before you get wounds just saying
Okay I'll consider that and reread the tenacity stat again..Thanks for noting that.
Edit: I read it again and that's what the stat description says:
Decreases wounding rate-before the Wounding Complexity emerges,you are able to deal x% more damage.
For me that means that you deal damage from this stat before you get wound complexity..You can read it again yourself and tell me if you think the opposite and I hope you explain why..May be I missed something.
Also yes I can receive more damage before I get wounds..I noticed that before myself so yes this point is right but as for the " you dont deal more dmg with tenacity before you get wounds " I don't get how you concluded that from the tenacity stat description so I hope you explain your point on this one.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yoyo_1560" (Apr 9th 2014, 5:10am)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:53am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Okay I'll consider that and reread the tenacity stat again..Thanks for noting that.
Edit: I read it again and that's what the stat description says:
Decreases wounding rate-before the Wounding Complexity emerges,you are able to deal x% more damage.
For me that means that you deal damage from this stat before you get wound complexity..You can read it again yourself and tell me if you think the opposite and I hope you explain why..May be I missed something.
Also yes I can receive more damage before I get wounds..I noticed that before myself so yes this point is right but as for the " you dont deal more dmg with tenacity before you get wounds " I don't get how you concluded that from the tenacity stat description so I hope you explain your point on this one.
its wrong description once you read russian one for tenacity it clearly says recieve and not deal..i would show u ss but cant log rus game atm
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:02am

its wrong description once you read russian one for tenacity it clearly says recieve and not deal..i would show u ss but cant log rus game atm
Oh thanks for letting me know this..Its really confusing..I hope they fix all these wrong tool tips in stats and rubies etc soon.Also does that mean it increases your defense positively when you get wound complexity or does it decrease your defense negatively when you have no wound complexity?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:49am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Oh thanks for letting me know this..Its really confusing..I hope they fix all these wrong tool tips in stats and rubies etc soon.Also does that mean it increases your defense positively when you get wound complexity or does it decrease your defense negatively when you have no wound complexity?
afaik it does only increase the time before you recieve wounds while getting dmg..nothing about increasing or decreasing defense
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 8:00am

afaik it does only increase the time before you recieve wounds while getting dmg..nothing about increasing or decreasing defense
Oh wait I was confused when I read the description you wrote so sorry I kinda stupidly translated what you meant wrong..So the right description says it only makes you stronger against wound complexity and no damage bonus?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 8:16am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Oh wait I was confused when I read the description you wrote so sorry I kinda stupidly translated what you meant wrong..So the right description says it only makes you stronger against wound complexity and no damage bonus?
yes
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:15pm

Littya

Beginner

Hi!
First..thank u for your advices :) after a loooong time I finally decided to make a new build and I'd like to show it to you.
my new build What do you think? I decided to add rubies to ballata, requiem and overture 'cause I've seen are very usefull in pvp. I gave attention to energy and fortune and not specially to phisical damages, as you said. Is a good think, yeah?

Thank you :D

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:54pm

Hi!
First..thank u for your advices :) after a loooong time I finally decided to make a new build and I'd like to show it to you.
my new build What do you think? I decided to add rubies to ballata, requiem and overture 'cause I've seen are very usefull in pvp. I gave attention to energy and fortune and not specially to phisical damages, as you said. Is a good think, yeah?

Thank you :D
I'm glad to help.First of all, is that build PVP?when I saw it I was kinda confused lol..Anyway it can work a bit as a PVP DPS build but I won't recommend that in PVE,If you want a PVE build with some pvp in it, I guess I can make you one.Also there are some errors in this build like you have 6 timpani rubies in dissonance grid yet you don't have timpani O_O.You have rank 2 overture which you don't really need rank 2 as muse can make you cast it so fast..I have rank 1 overture in both my PVE build and PVP build as I really don't need to rank this skill up.You can remove octave rubies(power chord rubies) in dissonance grid and max the luck rubies as luck as a very useful stat this patch due to its rarity.Take menacing tune for max shadow damage and remove a rank from ballade and put it in requiem yet that won't make a great PVP build but will make your build deal a bit more damage at least..Take the brutality rubies (perfect ear) and take the final 2 astral blade rubies for flying blade and try to get rank 2 invigoration and dancing shadows rubies and melpomenes rubies for muse.Still I don't think it will be perfect so I'm gonna link you here some guides in the forum here etc to check as it might help you out as well as a build that can PVP a bit though it is a PVE build.
Fiddlers PVE and PVP builds..I guess his PVP build would make a good DPS PVP build though it uses chords and in open PVP areas like JC ,chords are kinda hard to use as you might hit your allies with it unintentionally and unleash your cantata upon them but yet if you can train on chords you can give this a try as chords do good DPS:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1379

And here is my PVP build which is a tank bard PVP build and doesn't have much sustain but it has good tankiness as it has many tank rubies in it as well as tons of CC but you'll have to think and concentrate for best performance and it doesn't do great damage:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=639

As for the PVE build that can PVP a bit , that's it:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!331.1.…/SDUMQDM!mahd/A

That isn't a pure PVE build though but I have a pure PVE build and won't deal max PVE DPS but if you want a pure PVE DPS build,you can check out my PVE DPS build on these forums..Anyway I gave you some sources to search in so check them out if you're interested and see what suits you best and then open your talent calculator and play puzzle xD
Good luck and have fun!

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:54pm

Littya

Beginner

Quoted

you have 6 timpani rubies in dissonance grid yet you don't have timpani

Yeeeaaahhh I saw..but I adjusted my error and now I have timpani rank 1.

Quoted

You have rank 2 overture which you don't really need rank 2 as muse can make you cast it so fast..

I talked with my friend who is a bard too and she thinks Muse is not so usefull for a PVP since we don't have the possibility to stay into the circle of Musa during a combat. What do you think? I prefer Overture rank 2 instead of Muse...is it a good idea?

Quoted

max the luck rubies as luck as a very useful stat this patch due to its rarity.

Are there any other luck rubies as Child of fortune?

Anyway..I think Overture is really important during a pvp especially against mage, summoner and healer but I don't know what to do! I mean..which rank is good for Overture?
Thank you and sorry for all these questions :)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:01pm

@ littya

anger rubies are broken.

you'd want at least r2 timpani - 70% energy cost increase at r1 is really bad r2 = 40% increase. ~ 10ish energy saved per use.

You have 4 songs, requiem is random target - the rubies to boost the dps of requiem is not very effective as it only works on the target randomly selected - good for 1v1s I guess.

You're missing 18 stats, those fin/exp rubies are pretty useful for pvp; as well as the crit damage reduc rubies and the vitality rubies.

If you drop requiem don't get the cdr for ballade, it won't do anything at r3 ballade. Or really any ballade lv for personal use.

Muse - more dps especially when defending a flag + energy regen rubies would be tons of aoe and the ability to see invisible targets.

Fugue in armor (or is it haunting refrain? localization sucks) - that's a really nice aoe cc.

flying blade rubies - not needed but its still a decent damage boost

Aria is more pve related, but I mean if you have another bard in party could use it I guess.

Why get the power chord rubies for pvp and would get more of a damage boost from r3 disharm + cc spam as opposed to r3 raving.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:43pm

Yeeeaaahhh I saw..but I adjusted my error and now I have timpani rank 1.
Timpani r1 is almost useless because it consumes much of your energy..Timpani is good when its at least r2 and even better at r3..I don't like timpani in PVP though and I prefer to use it in PVE but when you decide to use it then r2 timpani at least..If you're gonna get r1 timpani to stack power chord on many targets or so then there's no need to pick 6 rubies for it since r1 timpani isn't worth getting the rubies for it but if you want timpani + its rubies then go for r2 timpani at least.

I talked with my friend who is a bard too and she thinks Muse is not so usefull for a PVP since we don't have the possibility to stay into the circle of Musa during a combat. What do you think? I prefer Overture rank 2 instead of Muse...is it a good idea?
Muse is really important in PVP since in PVP you use many etude skills more than PVE like raving blade and serenade and fugue in a minor and overture and acoustic barrier and Ode etc so muse will make you cast all of these faster as well as reducing their CD s as for Overture keep it at r1 unless you have many extra talent points and actually overture is fine even at rank 1 but muse is vital in PVP , well in my opinion at least.
Are there any other luck rubies as Child of fortune?
No but you didn't pick all child of fortune rubies..Check your ruby grids again as child of fortune rubies swapped places with rock and roll and when I checked the build you made, you only picked 2 child of fortune rubies (which are rock and roll in talent calculator)
Anyway..I think Overture is really important during a pvp especially against mage, summoner and healer but I don't know what to do! I mean..which rank is good for Overture?
Thank you and sorry for all these questions
Overture is important yes but muse is more important and its really enough to have overture at rank 1..you can check the difference between r1 overture and r2 overture and r3 overture and compare and check difference between r1 and r2 and r3 muse and compare and see which is more effective yourself.

I also forgot to add: stat rubies are important so try to get them 1 way or another specially the tank stat rubies for PVP are cool too since they give you a better chance to survive and survival means you can deal more damage and CC s so I agree with scientology on this point as well as many other points like timpani and aria being more PVE than PVP..
Also let me know what kind of build do you want? PVE or PVP or hybrid? I can't really understand what you're trying to build because if you want a full PVP build then you should have fugue in a minor along with its rubies and muse..Also I don't think rank 2 solo is worth it..It's 1 more tick so I guess rank 1 is enough in solo+its rubies.Let me know if you have any more questions.
Good luck!