You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:31pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

It's getting annoying

I have just one big PLEASE!!!!
Could you finally fix some bugs in this game? Its getting fcking annoying that instead of solving them you are causing even more. It makes me ant many others to rly thing about changing the game. There even isn't any GM online to call for help. I had big hopes for the transfer, but it seems you are treating ppl as gpoptato did, having them deep in your.....
Just during the last 2 weeks many of the bugs had happen to me (and others):
- Teleport crashes which result in loosing quests, items gold etc. obtained during the last 5 min before crash
- AOD immunity bug
- AOD starting when ppl still arriving
- Exchange gold for invisible crystals, bcz they don't show up in my IS after finalizing the transaction with the NPC
- and now some fcking annoying tree spirit with huge lvl which kills everyone who is trying to get to the arena which started before ppl even accepted the invitations thus making the opposite site to win instantly.

So could you finally do something or at least put us back to 4.0+ which was bugged but not as much as this patch. If you can't do a merge properly then you shouldn't have done it in the 1st place.

On my behalf: thx and congrats for being the worst support MMOs had ever had.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SΛΤΗΩ" (Apr 8th 2014, 6:39pm)

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Sadly, I never get to do AoD because of silly EU timezone.
LOL @ that tree thing though.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:14pm

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:15pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:49am

- and now some fcking annoying tree spirit with huge lvl which kills everyone who is trying to get to the arena which started before ppl even accepted the invitations thus making the opposite site to win instantly.

Actually, this used to happen on the NA server, but I was never able to figure out why since it was so rare.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:50pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

Actually, this used to happen on the NA server, but I was never able to figure out why since it was so rare.

I think it was from Wiled Shores (wellebell), bcz y-day I had 2-3 regular mobs there immune to dmg (they didn't even aggro when I hit them). So probably someone was fighting with the tree and got inv to AOD, so the tree came along. But it doesn't explain the lvl (there are regular mobs with lvl 60).

Used tags

AOD

Rate this thread