You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:17am

It's not bugged, but on the NA server there was a bug that would yield about 25 million gold each day, and people would buy tens and thousands of dollars in gpots and it would raise the gold up. in the end most of them got banned but the day of the merge as servers went done a few people in a guild did it so some people on the new server have upwards of 50million+ gold
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:18am

Decen

Trainee

Elves when you talk shit about NA server you have to know what you're talking about or else you just sound like you're spewing nonsense. The exchange rate was 110g before server merged and our only person who was like a GM to us was an old gm who became a CM known as Piopico and he ended up banning and accidentally unbanning all of the exploiters and some people who weren't even exploiting. A majority of the exploited gold is gone and has been gone in the first day. Due to our high exchange rate we were able to test something. I.E. say the exchange rate is about 60g. 1000 shards are bought. exchange goes up 6s. 70g, 1000 shards are bought, goes up 7s. You think the exchange is too high when it could be much much much much higher. Just enjoy it while it lasts because soon its gonna be over 100g like RU servers is. :) Also the reason there WAS so much gold from all the NA players is because of people trying to keep the exchange rate low as possible so new free to play players don't see that and decide to quit the game because of it, let alone our population was horrible anyways.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:30am

Loooooot of money trying to keep it below 100g v.v; was such a craptastical fight v.v;

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:42am

Elves when you talk shit about NA server you have to know what you're talking about or else you just sound like you're spewing nonsense. The exchange rate was 110g before server merged and our only person who was like a GM to us was an old gm who became a CM known as Piopico and he ended up banning and accidentally unbanning all of the exploiters and some people who weren't even exploiting. A majority of the exploited gold is gone and has been gone in the first day. Due to our high exchange rate we were able to test something. I.E. say the exchange rate is about 60g. 1000 shards are bought. exchange goes up 6s. 70g, 1000 shards are bought, goes up 7s. You think the exchange is too high when it could be much much much much higher. Just enjoy it while it lasts because soon its gonna be over 100g like RU servers is. :) Also the reason there WAS so much gold from all the NA players is because of people trying to keep the exchange rate low as possible so new free to play players don't see that and decide to quit the game because of it, let alone our population was horrible anyways.

First, go clean your mouth and learn to talk!
Second, read the Ryan9690's post. Cause its obvious u dont even know what happened in your server and what happened to banned players after merge!

Is it really hard to argue with people without trying to insult or using stupid words?
Actually i believe its a quilty psychology!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 10th 2014, 2:47am)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:00am

This thread is filth! Let's clean it up! This post has been brought to you by Doge Soap

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:58am

Mizzie

Beginner

It was me who first reported the TR exploit on NA server. Contrary to some posts here saying TR exploiters accidentally unbanned after merge, this is not true at all. Most of the people who was banned stay banned. I only know 1 that got unbanned after investigation. I also knew that Redbull (new name: Redbutt) submitted like 20+ names to GM and most of them are banned. But banning exploiters only solved half of the problem because P2W players spent thousands of dollars buying gpots, convert them to gold and waited for merge ( Ryan is one of them) :D . Well, even EU players took advantage of this shit by buying gpots on NA accounts then convert to gold. When i notify GM about the exploit, shard was 29g. But due to slow respond, ban only started at like 90g+ or more like after 6 weeks from initial report. They could have disabled the TR NPCs to prevent players from exploiting TR but they didn't. So, millions of gold after merge do not come from people who exploit TR but mostly from peoples who indirectly exploit or took advantage by pumping tonne of money (and say "they were trying to bring the shard price down" excuses). Well, it's kind of too late to do anything now.
Mizz/TuneTalk :thumbup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ruth" (Apr 10th 2014, 10:10am)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:34am

I spent over 3,000$ trying to keep shards down. And I still have over 20+million on me. I could have converted it all to gemshards and made 13s but i chose not to be part of the issue, I simple sit and play the game with my fiance while using the runes we have. its not like we were under runed to begin with.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:30am

3000 $ dollars on a f2p game thats just sick sorry to say

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:40am

I have Spent a big fat 0 on this game, but have just as much fun as people who spent 20k.

And I paid off my house, guess that means I win the game called life! :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:37am

They could have disabled the TR NPCs to prevent players from exploiting TR but they didn't.

Exactly!

This is the most important point. They didnt disable the TR NPCs.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:45am

It's officially time to stop reading this forum, and erase it from history..

Quoted

I spent over 3,000$ trying to keep shards down. And I still have over 20+million on me

Quoted

i chose not to be part of the issue

Quoted

simple sit and play the game with my fiance

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:39pm

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:08pm

It's officially time to stop reading this forum, and erase it from history..

Quoted

I spent over 3,000$ trying to keep shards down. And I still have over 20+million on me

Quoted

i chose not to be part of the issue

Quoted

simple sit and play the game with my fiance
1, i love archer so thank you, and 2. Im not turning all the gold into gpots raising the shard rate 10-15g+ thats how i am not being part of the issue here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:10pm

3000 $ dollars on a f2p game thats just sick sorry to say
? Not that much money in general really.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:38am

"Buy gold to keep the rate low" that's soo bs.

Like for me, I buy gold all the time cause I don't like/want to farm. It doesn't matter whether it's 20g or 100g, I'll still buy. I'm not going to lie but when I saw that 100g per 1 gpot/gem shard, I drop like $500 just for the gold.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:21pm

"Buy gold to keep the rate low" that's soo bs.

Like for me, I buy gold all the time cause I don't like/want to farm. It doesn't matter whether it's 20g or 100g, I'll still buy. I'm not going to lie but when I saw that 100g per 1 gpot/gem shard, I drop like $500 just for the gold.
I actually like the game, and when people leave in droves over the price of shards being that high, i did try and keep it low, cause I wanted people to keep playing.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:48pm

Alyth

Trainee

hmm maybe a good thought about it ... if you buy gold from cash, you can upgrade your gear for less real cash :)
*tries to see good things in bad situations*
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:27pm

hmm maybe a good thought about it ... if you buy gold from cash, you can upgrade your gear for less real cash :)
*tries to see good things in bad situations*

The gold for your weekly upgrades costs about 4 bucks if you make all 4 sets of gear at the same time. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:15pm

Alyth

Trainee

The gold for your weekly upgrades costs about 4 bucks if you make all 4 sets of gear at the same time.

you mean 4$? great ^^ gear i come :)
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:35pm

On the NA server (which is where I am from) the prices was more than 110G. in a couple cases it jumped 30-40 overnight. I do not play with a credit card.but if the pre-paid cards were implemented. I would be in the game and buy gold with shards also, because atm I am broke.. So help the poor. Implement pre pay cards lol

Rate this thread