You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:35am

Its more than 55g atm!

Well, it was around 24-26g in EU server.
After merge it became 36g in a night.
And we wrote here, its not a normal merging economy but the result of tr bug of NA server.

What did Mods say?

Quoted

The Empire NPC is already deactivated due to bug investigation and all the players who are abusing the bug will get banned.
The bug is known and there will be punishments for the people who used it.
Please be patient.

And whats the result?
It passed the 55g now!
I believe they are still investigating.
Hope we can get some results after 100g barrier!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:53am

machopi

Beginner

It was 42ish gold before the turks and italians merged with the rest of us.Price rose with 10g after the merge was complete and the server came online.Literally over night.
I call shenanigans on this currency crapfest.

P.S. i seriouslydoubt they are investigating anything.The more expensive the coins are the more people are inclined to spend real money instead of grinding themselves to dust farming shekels, pardon, gold.
I.E. Fucked coin to gold ratio = profit (but not for us, never for us)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:43am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:59am

I don't see you complaining about GB/battleground gold tokens being more than twice as rewarding, or the fact that they added amalgam to battlegrounds and gold to AoD, no I don't see you complaining bout that.

Instead of glyphs that sell for 20g, now farming drops greens and even blues that sell for 150+g.

Gold gain is more than double, rise in the ratio is to be expected as a result of this.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:23pm

Imyourdad

Beginner

We're used to high exchange rates from the previous server... :)
It takes your mind on a gold deposition does not have, he played like crystal belly up dry for a while now.
These are good days are... :) it'll rise more and more....
Biz yüksek kurlara alışkınız önceki sunucumuzdan... :)
Öyle bir altın birikimi yapmışlardır ki aklınız almaz , o kristal kuru dansöz gibi oynatırlar artık bir süre.
Bunlar iyi günleriniz.. :) Daha da artacak... :)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:38pm

What exactly do you expect GMs to do?

The inflation rate is doing what it supposed to.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:42pm

Also, for every post now that the exchange rate is too high, there'll be another 2 demanding gold back if they were to reduce the exchange rate.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:47pm

What exactly do you expect GMs to do?

The inflation rate is doing what it supposed to.

Mr. Attorney of AO!
I am expecting this!

Quoted

The Empire NPC is already deactivated due to bug investigation and all the players who are abusing the bug will get banned.
The bug is known and there will be punishments for the people who used it.
Please be patient.

I am expecting the result!
I want to learn what did they investigated and what did the do after they learned the responsibles!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:50pm

The bug had nothing to do with why the exchange rate is so high. If it were, then the exchange rate would not be about the same for the League, who's
Exchange NPC was left where he was.

The increased price comes from the increased availability of gold, nothing more.

They also will never discuss actions taken against accounts in the forums, or with anyone other than the account holder.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:51pm

I don't see you complaining about GB/battleground gold tokens being more than twice as rewarding, or the fact that they added amalgam to battlegrounds and gold to AoD, no I don't see you complaining bout that.

Instead of glyphs that sell for 20g, now farming drops greens and even blues that sell for 150+g.

Gold gain is more than double, rise in the ratio is to be expected as a result of this.

Ohh i am so sry but i dont want to use extra effort cause some ppl used the TR bug and screwed up the economy!

The interesting thing is always same people are defending the current economy.
Maybe they should start the investigation with them!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:53pm

The increased price comes from the increased availability of gold

Please think twice befoe write something!

Where do u think that "increased availability of gold" comes from?
Let me tell u, from TR bug!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 12:56pm

The TR bug is only partially to blame - the Umoir quests rewarding 200 gold+ loot have injected *far* more gold into the economy than the exploiters took between them.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:03pm

Well, we are gettin somewher.
First you refused the bug part but now you adtmitted "partially"!

Now please try to calculate the percentage.
On the one hand 200g quests and on the other hand a quest which you can earn more than 100K gold in a day!

Maybe you are right!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:21pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Just before the merge, on the Italian server the gold exchange rate was about 27/29g~ (for us was SO high XD)
I don't remember well, but in those days we exhanged a lot of gold to buy the last things in our Boutique, so it raised 1-2g up
I'm quite sure we didn't reached 30g.

But our prices were FAAAR lower than these, talking about buying w/ golds and not with real money.
Most of us buyed everything with golds..from runes, to pat5, to tokens for bag/bank, to mounts, to costumes, to strongboxes, to elixirs/astral replicators/animality potions and blahblahblah. Also events items like the ancient compasses for Prophetic Cards), while we were upgrading our gear, our glyph, the astral ships, the professions and so on.

I admit I'm not totally used to these high (for me, at least) prices yet.
So a 55g rate it's..monstrous, even if there is a 2x+ gain.
Here it's more convenient to shop with real money than golds (beyond the personal choices about how to buy in this game)

BTW if I understand well, Elves says that because of the NA exploit a lot of people have a lot more golds than they would have had intead.
To have..ie. millions of golds is quite different to have 500k.
They didn't fix the exlpoit and now those super-rich can make the rate rise faster than the normal.

IF he's saying something like this <.< maybe I'm wrong

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 9th 2014, 1:26pm)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:22pm

A rough estimate for the value of Umoir is 25000 gold. That's 200 gold per quest, for 100 quests, plus roughly 5000 from selling drops and old gear.

That's per person.

There are a damn sight more players than there were exploiters - let's be extremely cynical and say 50 people exploited their way to 100,000 gold.

It takes 4 players to clear Umoir to contribute more gold to the economy than a single exploiter.

Assuming around 1000 people have cleared Umoir, there is 5 times more money in the economy due to questing than there is due to exploiters.

That's ignoring the increased farming yields and value of gear drops.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:33pm

50 people exploited?
Are you kidding me? Its obvious u didnt follow the NA forums before merge!

And for the god's sake! How many 200g+ quest in umoir. Slow down man!

But, lets say your all arguments are true. And i am completly wrong.
Then could you please tell me, what did they investigate and why did they turn off the impa exchange npc?
So based on you, there was nothing wrong. They just wanted to keep people calm and lied about investigation!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:34pm

We will also see a sizeable dip in price in a few weeks once most existing players have finished Umoir and are subsisting on farmed gold.

Every MMO goes through a phase after every content patch where prices spike for the most desirable goods, then settle after the income stabilises.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:41pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

You all need to remember that the payments of buying crystals are kind of buggy. So not as many people that are cash shop can even buy the crystals with their credit cards/paypal. People buying crystals with actual money and selling them for gold is what brings the prices of the crystals down.

Also need to remember that the Imp NPC is down except for being able to use the astral servant. Not sure about the other servers but NA servers it was the Imps that were more cash shop then the Ligs.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:41pm

This is not my first merge. I know how things work.

And i must admit, every other day works great for me. Cause i have enough bc and higher prices help me more.
But this time is different.
This is not a normal merged economy result.
I am pretty sure i will lose many of my ingame friends who prefer to farm gold instead of topup.

Its not time to being selfish. Or we will play this game with a small community.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:45pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

All I am saying is people need to give it time till the topup works properly.

Rate this thread