You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:51pm

Your friends will benefit once everyone who wants to buy using money can.

You are mistakenly assuming that this was just a merge - it was also a major content patch.

There are 106 Umoir quests, not including solo Allods. All in all the average gain seems to be between 20 and 25k from levelling from 55 to 60,at least on Smuggler's Paradise.

There's no reason to assume that the Empire NPC was disabled as a result of the exploiters - they will never disclose details of bugs. No game company would.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:59pm

There's no reason to assume that the Empire NPC was disabled as a result of the exploiters

Quoted

The Empire NPC is already deactivated due to bug investigation and all the players who are abusing the bug will get banned.
The bug is known and there will be punishments for the people who used it.
Please be patient.

Quoted text will be your answer prolly.

What do u try to defend with blinded eyes i really dont understand!
Company admits that there is a bug and there are results of it.
You still trying to find reasons for screwed up economy!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:07pm

They said that there was *a* bug.

There's no reason to assume that it was the same one.

They have said that they will punish bug abusers, and they will.

The economy is not really screwed up, it's just suffered from post-major patch inflation, in the same way that every MMO does, which has been compounded by the lack of payment options to drive the gold value down.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:12pm

Ok here are my thought about this. TOTALLY CRAP!!
Go Dhamp talk about what ever you want give more stupid explanations but let me ask, are you a endgamer ? I'm pretty sure you're not. Let me ask you something else. Are you aware of how much gold you waste in 1 week with upgrade, i'm pretty sure you're. So explain me all this conversation about gold in Umoir. I lvled my character got not even 25k i believe cuz i didnt finish all quests do i have the gold still? NO it was gone the moment thursday arrived since i got my char on a tuesdy i believe. Now are you aware of league player base? mostly is F2P people and the price of the crystals increase everyday non stop keeping it like this u will have once again no players in no time, if you want to see a dead faction go ahead it's nice to see projects like this falling apart. Anyways my predictions is that the player base will decrease alot because of the price of boutique coins and that those use real money get bored because there's no challenge, no fun in the game so they just quit. Eventually u will end up with a small hand of people. Maybe it's time to think why every allods servers always had a small playerbase compared to other games and this being a great but empty game. Merges solves stuff in short term but as i always noticed the server got smaller and smaller so bring up a new merge to "let them forget".

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:14pm

Oh, and those who have obscene gold amounts due to exploiting only impact inflation if they actually have something to spend the gold on. Simply hoarding it won't impact the economy, and if they are spending it, it won't have a lasting effect, as there is limited supply.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:18pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Its about 14k that one gets while leveling 55 to 60. I was piss poor broke on my P2P toon and once I got finished I was able to buy the mount that cost 14k only to be piss poor broke again.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:19pm

It's called economics Noizz! (Although stupid explanations is a pretty good summary of the entire field, although not for the reasons you have for disagreeing with me :) )

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:21pm

Allods team just failled with the merge. Many people just took advantage to made an NA account to top up convert into gold so they could convert it crystals once the merge arrived, so there was people running around with alot of gold ready to convert it.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:22pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I know some heavy cashshoppers from NA server had 20 mil gold after merge (yes Im serious) just coz their rate was at 100g+..and thats just ppl who buy gpots with real money and sell them so you can count urself how much gold did those exploiters actually make out of it..anyways its impossible to rollback this rate since its already few months old exploit from pre-merged server and theres 0 chance to find those ppl cause the gold got lost in items/AH etc. I really wish there was some way to fix cause Im playing mostly f2p this but it seems like we have to deal with it now and blame some NA trash which makes us struggle
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:26pm

It's not only NA people Dracias, there's EU people who took advantage of it.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:29pm

dumbass if we could top up to sell gpots for gold shards would go down so no it will only go up cuz only a few ppl can top up their accounts

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:35pm

On RU servers, the exchange rate is about 150-170g per crystal.

I know someone will say the crystals got different prices in real money there, but think a while.

Their crystal is 1 RUB, ours is 0,01 EUR. Current EUR/RUB exchange rate is around 0.02 EUR - 1 RUB.
With the same amount of money they can get 1 crystal, we can get 2.

Their crystals are twice as expensive, but their exchange rate is more than 3 times less favorable for those who trade gold to crystals.

You don't have a reason to start complaining until it passes about 80 gold per crystal, because all the change until that value is an effect of the in-game gold gain increase.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:36pm

aina92pl

Trainee

you can earn more than 100K gold in a day!
Say what?Teach me this trick because I can't explain how all sorts of people have 500k to spend only on AH, while the rest of us mortal beings have a decent amount around 100-200k.
Better be lucky than good ~

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:42pm

That text has been quoted from a thread which was about ingame exchange rate and TR bug! :whistling:

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:48pm

Say what?Teach me this trick because I can't explain how all sorts of people have 500k to spend only on AH, while the rest of us mortal beings have a decent amount around 100-200k.

Sry aina. I am from eu server.
But im sure there will be some volunteers for explanation how did they manage to spread that economy virus from NA server!

p.s: one hint. u should be capable to click repeatedly on ur mouse button..:)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:49pm

That text has been quoted from a thread which was about ingame exchange rate and TR bug! :whistling:

Actually, it was originally posted in a thread relating to the fact that for the first 2 or three days post-merge, the NPC was AWOL on the imperial side, and then quoted out of context in the thread you found.

If my memory serves, of course

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:54pm

Actually, it was originally posted in a thread relating to the fact that for the first 2 or three days post-merge, the NPC was AWOL on the imperial side, and then quoted out of context in the thread you found.

OMG!

Read This!!!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:55pm

On RU servers, the exchange rate is about 150-170g per crystal.

I know someone will say the crystals got different prices in real money there, but think a while.

Their crystal is 1 RUB, ours is 0,01 EUR. Current EUR/RUB exchange rate is around 0.02 EUR - 1 RUB.
With the same amount of money they can get 1 crystal, we can get 2.

Their crystals are twice as expensive, but their exchange rate is more than 3 times less favorable for those who trade gold to crystals.

You don't have a reason to start complaining until it passes about 80 gold per crystal, because all the change until that value is an effect of the in-game gold gain increase.

heres the explanation of good old exploiter just priceless

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:58pm

Meanwhile you could access the league npc and from what i knew it was league tht abused on NA with TR sorry if im mistaken, and those people were unbanned and given a change, can i call it change or it doesnt matter at all?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:03pm

Meanwhile you could access the league npc and from what i knew it was league tht abused on NA with TR sorry if im mistaken, and those people were unbanned and given a change, can i call it change or it doesnt matter at all?

Which is precisely why there's no reason to believe that the quote in question relates to the TR exploit.

Rate this thread