You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:09pm

Dala, I beg to disagree. Sure, their exchange rate is higher per crystal, but the actual value of a crystal is too different. Ancient Compasses cost one crystal on RU. A CC is 3 crystals, and there are no bags of CC. The gold value of one crystal chip on RU right now is higher than it is on our server, but it will even out. People do goblinball, AoD, dominion, wh/df - too much gold is being injected in the economy right now. All activities' rewards are actually good, so if one is not participating, they will be left behind.

It's not only that the crystals cost different money, but their ingame value is also different. A drop in the cost of crystals can be expected when people unlock the next layer of astral in a week or two... but to say that the price is too high is unrealistic.

When CCs used to cost 4g each, farming 100g a day was considered actually good. Now, this number is 10k gold a day, that is actually good, and CCs don't cost 400g. At 55g per shard, a CC is 247,5g. One AoD victory and one WH victory now reward the same value of gold that was considered good to make in a day when CCs were 4g.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:11pm

Which is precisely why there's no reason to believe that the quote in question relates to the TR exploit.

You are right.

It was a bug about stupid elven wings and the effects to the economy!
Thats why impa exchange npc gone.

Damn elves...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:13pm

ry now rewa

Meanwhile people don't upgrade their gear, they dont make lvl 56 glyphs, they dont buy charges for astral, they don't buy pvp rellics. All we do is farm gold to buy crystals.. :)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:45pm

Do some shallow math before making such statements. The ONLY ones who don't have leftover gold are the ones that make all 4 sets of astral gear simultaneously. If you make one or two sets, you do ~15-30 upgrades a week, which is up to about 13k gold. This is done in 2 days of AoD/WH, and if you do AoD/WH you will get your amals simultaneously with the gold so you won't need to spend time on getting amals.

Sure, people do something else, they always did, but now gold is of higher value than the times people feel nostalgic about. That is what I was getting at.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:54pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Do some shallow math before making such statements. The ONLY ones who don't have leftover gold are the ones that make all 4 sets of astral gear simultaneously. If you make one or two sets, you do ~15-30 upgrades a week, which is up to about 13k gold. This is done in 2 days of AoD/WH, and if you do AoD/WH you will get your amals simultaneously with the gold so you won't need to spend time on getting amals.

Sure, people do something else, they always did, but now gold is of higher value than the times people feel nostalgic about. That is what I was getting at.

Not everyone wants to spend their day doing the battlegrounds. Besides it gets disappointing when you que only to be skipped.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:56pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Which is precisely why there's no reason to believe that the quote in question relates to the TR exploit.

You are right.

It was a bug about stupid elven wings and the effects to the economy!
Thats why impa exchange npc gone.

Damn elves...

Did you ever think that the Lig NPC might still be there so they can find out what Ligs exploited the TR bug??? Ligs are far from being as innocent as you think they are. The first big ban on NA server was mostly ligs from 1 guild.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:00pm

Did you ever think that the Lig NPC might still be there so they can find out what Ligs exploited the TR bug??? Ligs are far from being as innocent as you think they are. The first big ban on NA server was mostly ligs from 1 guild.

???

It wasnt about liga or impa!
It was a sarcasm about thread argument.
And i believe Dhamp understood that..:)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:00pm

reeah19

Intermediate

ry now rewa

Meanwhile people don't upgrade their gear, they dont make lvl 56 glyphs, they dont buy charges for astral, they don't buy pvp rellics. All we do is farm gold to buy crystals.. :)

i agree most ppl dont upgrade anything atm.
we left NA with ~100g per shard, max was 110, so alot of people changed it to gold and brought it here to gain more crystals, also alot of exploiters didn't got caught on lig side, very few ligs got banned including some ppl that never did TR but they said they did as response to ticket, only ones to blame are webzem for letting the exploit work for 4 months.

be glad that prices in cs are lower now, its a bit better than before and making gold is easier now,still wtb old koe when we farmed like crazy cuz mobs didnt had the annoying debuffs.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:12pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

???

It wasnt about liga or impa!
It was a sarcasm about thread argument.
And i believe Dhamp understood that..:)

The way you keep throwing around that the Imp NPC is gone and an investigation is going on, tells differently.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:27pm

The way you keep throwing around that the Imp NPC is gone and an investigation is going on, tells differently.

Maybe u should read the all thread!
I never said its about league or empire.
I just said its the result of NA server TR bug.
And that impa npc subject came after that quote thing!

I believe if we think its the fault of league or empire we cant get result.
But ofc u r free to think as u want.
Im here to explain my own opinions not to change the others..!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:30pm

Really? lol
I upgrade my glyphs which is between 3 / 4 glyphs each week maybe 5 if im really lucky but i will have to uncurse (doesn't matter my choise obviously), than to make 1 blue item is around 10/11 items costing over 400gold each upgrade and per week so far i was only able to make 2 items due to different amount of items that i get.
So my final question is: Is it really 13k gold? let me think. :thumbdown:
Im sure you're an imp too with those kind of statments since u win almost every battleground but that's not my point if we losse our fault.

Ah btw this last week i was lucky with items in astral and i did some upgradings i wasted around 30k gold :)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:12pm

Not everyone wants to spend their day doing the battlegrounds. Besides it gets disappointing when you que only to be skipped.

That's acceptable - to make gold they can farm, they can cash in on their professions. The game has enough ways to make gold, so many that your claim must be "not everyone wants to spend their day playing the game".

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:38pm

Xaraman

Trainee

"not everyone wants to spend their day playing the game"

Actually, you have that correct.

Not everyone wants (or has time to) play this game for a whole day, never mind doing that 5-7 days per week.

I'm sure that as the gearing progresses we will see things balance out in game. But the devs need to make sure they're not designing a game only for people with:

1) Loads and loads of dispensable income (last strong box sale on EU server had you opening over 1200 boxes to take the lead prize!)
2) Loads and loads of time to play the game

The average MMO player has maybe 4-5 hours, 3-4 days per week to play and would also only have an average income. They need to make sure that the game appeals to these people also.

Cheers!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:51pm

IAmGroot

Professional

"not everyone wants to spend their day playing the game"

Actually, you have that correct.

Not everyone wants (or has time to) play this game for a whole day, never mind doing that 5-7 days per week.

And this is exactly why there is a crystal converter.
If you don't want to play the whole day or can't play that much or are lazy simply:
Put cash into the game and pay to be lazy or pay because you don't have time.
That is the simple reason as to why it is there.

Please remember children:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still mentally challenged.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:55pm

Yes, and the game may be played for 2 hours a day. Sure, you probably won't max out your keys, but you can get gear. You won't have time to farm the most efficient refractors, but you will get your gear. You can play Allods for 1 hour or 6 hours a day and not get bored, depending on what interests you. Obviously, the people who play more will be at a great advantage, because games with this type of progression reward time investment.

Then, in a few months they will release new patches and hotfixes that make it easier to gear up and you'll start catching up. The fact that we are now published by mail.ru, and that it looks like we will be getting hotfixes as Russians get them will change the global dynamic of the game, and it is awesome.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:37pm

The fact that we are now published by mail.ru, and that it looks like we will be getting hotfixes as Russians get them will change the global dynamic of the game, and it is awesome.

I know u are playing in ru server but i have doubts about u are following the ru forums!

But still i want to be optimistic as much as u..:)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:01pm

Would like to say that first comment about na players isnt accurate bc our shard cost was close to 120g per and some guilds had 80m gold from npcing shards if all na gold went in it'd be close to 130g each easily now; besides how about that EU price gouge on items lol you're easily making more from us, don't get greedy

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:53pm

Would like to say that first comment about na players isnt accurate bc our shard cost was close to 120g per and some guilds had 80m gold from npcing shards if all na gold went in it'd be close to 130g each easily now; besides how about that EU price gouge on items lol you're easily making more from us, don't get greedy
This is not entirely true i know a few players who dumped about 100m gold total and it barely moved the price (only about 4g when the servers open) so it seems the shard rate movement was alot slower at the early numbers.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:31am

allods is not a casual browser game with playing 2 hours every day

is a game where you get benefits the more you play

thats good

my time is worth something ingame

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:01am

So what I'm getting here is that the crystal conversion is bugged? Ffs I thought that was the price of crystals nowadays.
Vexalar- 60 Warrior
Nezeb>Yul>Whatever Server It Is Now.

Rate this thread