You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:02am

Make daily/weekly events NA time friendly!!!

Hello. I'm getting mad of how us, NA player, are being treated. Yes, I know our community isn't as large as EU but we're still something to the allod community.

Suggestion:

Anomalous Sector and Melting Isle: make it pop twice a day, where you get like a 20hr debuff so you cant go to either of these twice on the same day.

Regular Dominion: pop every hour of the day. Keep 5 limit per week.

Champ Dominion: For us NA players, champ dominion is pretty much dead for us. This is the most fun event of the week. Maybe make a separate champ dominion for us?

I pretty much want every events that we once had, back.

Before the servers merge, when I log on at 6pm pst daily, I was still able to do everything but now everything is pretty much close and done for the day. This is ridiculous. Like what is the reason for us to log on anymore, go astral and do dungeon raid(cause guild made it NA time friendly)??? lol

Thank you for reading,

Meslow

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "meslow" (Apr 9th 2014, 4:19am)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:01am

Ghost

Trainee

Please. PLEASE. The two AS pops a day (one in NA evening, one for EU evening) would make me so incredibly happy. At least give us the opportunity to attend something during work days ;_;

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:35pm

+1 even if im from EU, I know the pain of playing during shitty server times ( for you ). and cuz ghost said so ofc.
For glory.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:56pm

+1, the idea of giving longer debuffs so you can't enter twice in one day would be awesome & would satisfy everyone. :)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:56pm

Xaraman

Trainee

And don't forget about AoD.

Having an AoD spawn at 11pm and 1am London time (6pm+8pm New York time) would make life easier for the NA players too.

Cheers!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:02pm

Oshi

Trainee

Dont think its possible to make 2 separated dominion times, bcz the server is just 1 and guilds are all on same ranking table.....

But for the rest of the event i agree they should have in mind time zone differences of all community.
:) :) :)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:32pm

Hi guys,

I have asked if something like that might be possible, but I don't know just how much effort it would take to recode the events to run like that..
It could be it would require a major rewrite, which would probably not be feasible.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:00pm

Ghost

Trainee

Thank you Wraith!

Anomalous Sector used to be open two different times a day in a previous patch. If you entered once, you gained a debuff that would stop you from entering a second time. The code may still be there and maybe it can be used for MI, too.

I agree with Oshi. Keep the dominion times the same. If we can't participate in domi it won't be the end of the world; just inconvenient.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:26pm

For champ dominion, is it possible to make the party dominion on saturday and raid on sunday. The start time will be the same as current sunday dominion (I think it's 7pm server time ) for both of these days. And the time between them will be for bidding.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 3:30am

I agree with the need for a 2nd set of times for AS, Dom, and other such set time events. Before it was a pain for people living in different time zones than the server but that was often the players fault of choosing to play on the NA server even though they lived in EU or vice verse.

Needless to say the debuff for AS would need to be extended so you couldn't do both.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:26am

So is anything going to be done here to make it fun for NA player? I don't know if I should continue playing or take my money elsewhere. This game is seriously pushing me away.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 4:56am

So is anything going to be done here to make it fun for NA player? I don't know if I should continue playing or take my money elsewhere. This game is seriously pushing me away.

The CM gave the answer, and it say's enough.

Quoted

I have asked if something like that might be possible, but I don't know just how much effort it would take to recode the events to run like that..
It could be it would require a major rewrite, which would probably not be feasible.

Conform or do not, this choice is yours. Their's is one based on profiting from work expended, and pushing resources from other part's of the project's to the one suggested is not priority at this time.