You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:02am

pffsantoryu

Beginner

• "pffsantoryu" started this thread

[Solved] Seven Fragments

Hey yesterday i was questing up in Isle of Revelation and Twillight isle for the seven fragments quest, and after the one of the important quests i teleported to Nezebgrad yasker's tower and got logged out by the new sexy bug and when i logged in i have lost the xp and maybe the rewards from the last quest and now my fragments are 6/7 and the only important quest that i can accept are in Frontier where i cant go. Any suggestions how to get over this ? :( char name Wulfspirit.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 9th 2014, 7:21pm) with the following reason: (solved added)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:36pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

any help would be wellcome im running in circles from 2 days and doing nothing ;(

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:45pm

Which was the last quest you did? None of the Crystal Armor shard quests take you to the capital.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:51pm

IAmGroot

Professional

After you did the sloth, greed, and all the other ones...you MUST TALK TO THE SERVANT after you fight it.
This is a mistake that happens very often. People don't realize you have to talk to the servant again to receive your fragment.
I hope this helps.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:52pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

well i went there to buy level 2 runes , last quest that i done was from twilight defending the dragon from waves of demons and killng the guy next to him but that was after the disconect

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:56pm

That quest does not itself reward a fragment - I believe that you receive an item which must be handed in to The Master's Voice to increase the Fragment counter

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:56pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

After you did the sloth, greed, and all the other ones...you MUST TALK TO THE SERVANT after you fight it.
This is a mistake that happens very often. People don't realize you have to talk to the servant again to receive your fragment.
I hope this helps.
to witch servant i went back to GUardian of Cowardice but he dont have a fragment for me

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:57pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

i have some 12 Human feet items are they conected somehow to the fragments ?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:10pm

Hclftw is referring to the first quest for a fragment, you have to have completed it, I think. How many fragments did you have when you went to Twilight Isle?

The feet are useless.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:12pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

Hclftw is referring to the first quest for a fragment, you have to have completed it, I think. How many fragments did you have when you went to Twilight Isle?

The feet are useless.
had 3 fragments when i went to twilight

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

The feet are useless.
If I recall, there are 4 fragments in IoR, therefore, it's something in IoR.
I'm still going with my original thought. That being the servants in the random locations outside of the citadel.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:23pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

The feet are useless.
If I recall, there are 4 fragments in IoR, therefore, it's something in IoR.
I'm still going with my original thought. That being the servants in the random locations outside of the citadel.
went to Master of Trials but when i click him it says "No interactions avaivable for now" going ot find each one of theese trial npc's to see if i have something in them

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:40pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

one friend told me that i should go in the wormface cave behind talkback device,is that possible and is it related to the fragments cuz i dont see any cave there :)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:47pm

Draconid Island is the place you need - head north on the island, and a random priest should give you a quest

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:55pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

Draconid Island is the place you need - head north on the island, and a random priest should give you a quest
no quests there and all dracnod priests says "Meatbag why you come here" to me, have only 2 repeatable quests at Smart Draconid

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:05pm

Have you done...

Whacking a stick in the swamp until you fight a fiery hydra?
Using a... Thing near the crawlers until you get a chest with a fragment in?
Fought a ghost dragon and ghost man?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:06pm

Also, it's probably worth summoning your Draconid Companion

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:09pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

Have you done...

done the both treasure seeker quests for hydra nad crawlers , dont know about the ghost dragon and ghost man i think i havent done them but cant find any quest in IoR, Done all quests that i had with draconid booming the bears seering eyes etc. i killed Ghash is he the ghost dragon that u mentioned ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pffsantoryu" (Apr 9th 2014, 4:15pm)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:15pm

Have you done...

done the both treasure seeker quests for hydra nad crawlers , dont know about the ghost dragon and ghost man i think i havent done them but cant find any quest in IoR, Done all quests that i had with draconid booming the bears seering eyes etc.

The quest name is "Live Now!" and it used to be a group quest but it was nerfed to regular solo quest at one point. I think you get it from the keepers in the citadel on IoR but I'm not 100% sure. You have to bring ghostly dragon's essence to the wormfaces and ghostly hunter's essence to the draconids.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1441678615

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:19pm

pffsantoryu

Beginner

Have you done...

done the both treasure seeker quests for hydra nad crawlers , dont know about the ghost dragon and ghost man i think i havent done them but cant find any quest in IoR, Done all quests that i had with draconid booming the bears seering eyes etc.

The quest name is "Live Now!" and it used to be a group quest but it was nerfed to regular solo quest at one point. I think you get it from the keepers in the citadel on IoR but I'm not 100% sure. You have to bring ghostly dragon's essence to the wormfaces and ghostly hunter's essence to the draconids.
ye i have done that quest and i got a mark from talk back device "earning wormface trust" that starts a uest but i cannot accept it seems i have done it yday, Its possible that i got a rollback at that quest cuz i remember that the quest had lots of XP as reward

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pffsantoryu" (Apr 9th 2014, 4:24pm)