You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:11pm

Decen

Trainee

no gurantee what the times will be yet
I thought they posted on Turkish forums about it being GMT time or something?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:14pm

they should add 2 calendars so guild had to have both player base NA and EU to be competetive or 24/7 ppl online
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:21pm

lordsajo

Beginner

But, always remember that raiding times will probably be a bit awkward for you in an EU guild, so you may be better off sticking with a NA guild.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
This is the biggest part for a lot of NA players. I think we're going to have to try to bond together and raid together because of raid times.
Unfortunately, for a lot of NA players, like myself...Dominion will be impossible. :(
That makes me really sad...I love PvP...
NA servers were full of people from Europe, Australia and SE Asia so not all players from NA will be effected negatively from change in times.

Also... took me a couple mins to stop laughing at the whole velhuru/runes = which guild is best for you thing. Thanks for that, always good to have a proper laugh now and again.
Everyone's unique, but if you want to fit in, do your best to hide it.
Money won't buy you happiness, it will rent the hell out of it though.
Knowing when something is going to end well is good.
Knowing when something is going to end badly is better.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:23pm

Xaraman

Trainee

For domi fights and raids, yes. But for PvE raids, most EU guilds raid at around 6-7pmGMT midweek, so it might not be the best option for a NA player.

Cheers!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:25pm

no gurantee what the times will be yet
I thought they posted on Turkish forums about it being GMT time or something?

GMT would be impossible for most NA players to make due to work/school, so that's automatically out.

It will probably be about half way between the old EU and NA times.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:54pm

Nois

Beginner

Off the top of your head, can you remember gear score/velhuru and runes?

Any guild that cares about Velhuru with the reset and Runes above the bare minimum isn't really worth joining. ;)

lool than you end up with a guild full of slackers, and you end up with no progress in the end game

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:05pm

lool than you end up with a guild full of slackers, and you end up with no progress in the end game

*Looks at their guild that had constant end game progress and no rune/velh requirement.*

Yup totally full of slackers. :rolleyes:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Playing a game without good company and only competition in mind is like having a job.
I'm here for good company. Competition and progress is great and needed...but this is a game lol.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:01pm

how does a brother get to disturbed

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Please feel free to send in an application here bunzy:

http://www.disturbedallods.com/recruitment

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:59pm

Didel is great in game company

First off, she is cute as hell, don't tell me a good looking female player is not in high demand, especially if she has game and personality. Didel has it all. She works hard and expects the best from everyone which many of the top players do as well.

Those who take a long break of 6-12 are usually more determined then before they left. With only 4 decent endgame guilds on the original USA servers, 1 on lig and 3 on imp, there really isn't much to choose from as we know how they are. A few bad apples can ruin a whole guild especially if they have power within the guild.

Before the merge, if you would put up with and accept the assholes in guilds, or deal with the fact that some guilds truly did not care about guildies and the impact they all had on the guild, it was pretty much a free for all. No guild, no endgame gear or even higher gear astral runs. Take some notes and be willing to give people tryouts. Whether be in astral runs, or some other kind of PvP trial. Don't be so quick to say, hey what was your gear score and if you think about sleeping or logging out you are not good enough for our guild.

Over time on the USA server, the only guild in the end that was strong and stuck together was the lig guild Warsong. All the other guilds only did DoM together and had their own clicks which ran astral gear and if you were not in that click you most often did not get to go. For any of the new European servers that merged, there are many good players from USA that are just sick of dealing with the egos and BS due to the fact that guilds were very limited. Personally, I will not even stay/join a guild some people are in because their egos are too big for the Allods server. With that said, looking forward to meeting people from European server and hopefully finding a guild myself.

Mage - 20000+ Vel pre merge and guildless by choice 8's/7's plenty of cash to burn if I see fit.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:16pm

Hai, I'm Didel from NA imp side and I've played the game since beta (manymany years :D ), looks like Ascendancy is not the guild it used to be anymore, so I've decided to move on and find another guild where I'll fit it. I'm very dedicated player and one of the most loyal members a guild can find. Soo, now that the patch is upon us and I'm coming back to the game, I'd be happy to join a guild where I can share all the joys and cries with others! :)
Didel baby, where you going?! qq
Subcaster ~

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:26pm

Sugardaddy

Beginner

Hairy Pigs is for you ! come on ;)
Purple :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 4:42pm

Hey! Last time didn't really work out for me, but I'm giving Allods another try since EVERYTHING will be reset. So the time to find a guild that's aiming for progress both in pve and pvp is here. I'm not promising anything but if Allods succeeds in making me all hot and bothered I'm definitely going to play it like there's no tomorrow :D Any suggestions? No idea which guilds are still up and running etc.. Feel free to tell about your guild and I just might join it if I feel it, you know ;) If you're lazy to read the previous comments, my runes are 8's and 9. If that's something you need to know. That's about it.
Didel, Full healer.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 5:48pm

You should just sell old costumes.. make 250k gold on f2p server and come p2p :) That is enough for 6months of sub. I am sure either side would take you!

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 10:18pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Dubstep Dragons has it's wings open ;)

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 3:40pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Didel O_O why are you never on skypeeeeee you make me cry.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 3:42pm

I'm probably going to stay in f2p, never know though. It's not 100% sure thingy, I'll keep in mind those costumes ;)

Niqqa I've been on skype at least 5 times this year and you have never been on at the same time .-.
Didel, Full healer.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 3:50pm

Hey Didel,

On the P2P we would give u a good company with a semi hardcore pvp and raiding core, some old veterans from F2p and new talented ppl from p2p.

We have some players from various top guild on F2p and some may know u well.

If u wanna give it a try, pm neovas on this forum :)

Good luck ~Foxy

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 6:39pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

Also I look forward to watching the "Hard Core" EU guilds get steamrolled by their funny idea that all that matters is gear/runes.
just dont quit in a month, ok..

i quoted it for almost a year ago.
just curious, that "hard core" player did quit in a month?
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."