You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 3:59pm

tttroy

Beginner

• "tttroy" started this thread

in need of account reset

Hello, when i checked my transfer progress i got the answer:
'There are no external accounts bound to your Allods account and no bind can be established because you already logged in with this account into the game. Please contact our support team if you wish to reset this account.'

To solve the problem i chose this option, because i really really want to keep this nickname and this email adress:
If you choose option 2 then please email allods_support@corp.my.com from your registered email and ask them to reset the account. After that you will be free to retransfer your GpotatoID.

I sent an email asking for reset three times already. And a ticket. No response. It feels like AGES since i sent the first email and i'm really getting all paranoid and scared that i might not play my characters again..
Wouldn't anybody have similar issue or a way to solve it please?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:07pm

Dhamp

Professional

Please drop a PM to Wraith02!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, April 11th 2014, 4:02pm

tttroy

Beginner

• "tttroy" started this thread

THANK YOU, contacted him and few days after i'm in the game. so happy ;O;

Rate this thread