You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:12pm

Dragon and Gryphon mount

Okay, so in this new patch included a new mount, the dragon... and once again did you make a mount with wings but still not flyable. I got pissed off when i spend a lot of money for the Gryphon mount and found out it was not fly-able. So now I'm gonna complain about gryphon and the dragon. I'd like to see the mounts with wings be fly-able soon, atleast add it as a new "max level mount skill" cause it wouldn't just be awesome for us who have the mount(s) already, but I'm absolutely sure that the gryphon will be bought in stacks from the botique, this is a win-win situation you know! So please make a update where the mounts could be fly-able. In case you don't want to make them fly-able could you make a mount toad or frog next time, since thay can jump! You feel me? :D :P ;) :) :cursing: :thumbsup: :pinch: 8o

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:38pm

As I said in the other thread, the world is not designed to support flying mounts.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:21pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

As I said in the other thread, the world is not designed to support flying mounts.

It is (e.g. the flight between Irdrich isles) but it would be useless, since for pvp it would have to be disabled or the flight had to be near the ground.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:27pm

It is (e.g. the flight between Irdrich isles) but it would be useless, since for pvp it would have to be disabled or the flight had to be near the ground.

Some areas are, but by no means all of it. Simply having a z-axis isn't enough.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:42pm

There are parts of the world all over that cannot be seen because they cannot be reached, and they look like crap - unfinished, with low res textures, just horrible. It is common optimization in MMOs.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:32pm

Flying mounts would be very cool to have, but it would open another way to exploit or ruin the zone mechanics. For example the old Asee-Teph buffs from capturing the points would be completly different, it would turn the fight into a mount race.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:09am

Oracle

Intermediate

They could counter these problems by making it possible only to fly in certain zones, and making others no-fly zones. It's just an idea :) But I have a feeling we won't be getting flying mounts any time soon :/

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:41am

By the way, khum, khum, one-man astral ships for demon farming is what would be awesome.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!