Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

20. 02. 2017, 11:33

Quinz

Disciple

• "Quinz" started this thread

Travail: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Envoyer un message privé

Unexperienced healer on the loose!

Heyo!

I just rolled a healer as my Aoidos reinc, and I've never played healer in Allods before, and I never play healer in other rpg's either, so now I have a level 70 healer and could really need some advice!

I would appreciate it a lot if some experienced healers could give me some general advice about the class and how to play it. I don't really need advice for builds specifically good for leveling as I'm already level 70 with the free boost, so when it comes to builds I'm more interested in suitable ones for astral/raids and PvP.

What's the best option for PvE and PvP respectively? Melee, caster or full healer?

Which stats would you recommend me to focus on?

Any good advice on skill rotation?

How has your experience as a healer been so far? Do you like it more since 8.0 or was it better before? Which role do you enjoy playing the most?

etc. etc.

Please share as much as you want, any information is appreciated and highly valuable to me!
I do have the 7 day talent/stat resets, so I will be playing around with some different builds.

-Peace

(P.S. if you have some tips or a build that you could share but don't want to share with the public, you can just PM me :))
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

21. 02. 2017, 15:43

Last i heard melee was OK like it used to be in many patcher ago. If any experienced player confirm this I highly suggest play melee i remember it was so much FUN. Sadly cannot provide with talent tree and such.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

21. 02. 2017, 18:13

Aionwen

Professionnel

go for assaultmelee or caster, supp for better protection and ccstuff, skip heal, healerfullheal is desastrious atm, megafail, its only full of inconsistency and pur unlogic healmechanics: no hots, only hot is 6 secs and will be renewed by casting your mainheal, overall weak heals need spamming all the time for stacks, no hoting and waiting to heal something with a potent HH(holyhealing) but allthefuckingtime spamming shitheals to keep the show running, gc lets u react to slow for the job btw and evry stun is dangerous coz u will easy loose a mate faster then u can say "devssucks", so evry fucking second u have to consider to pull shields or other emergencystuff coz teammates will crippledown in aoe faster then u can healup especially if u run out of stacks then u are !forced! to spam ur weakest heal.
generating resources with the weakest healspell spamming all the time on anything without need just to get the capability to heal more with other stuff is just the dumpest idea ever and so the gameplay of healer feels.
u get 30% more incoming heal if u have no stacks but wonder if u use the spell u have to spend now u get a stack, so its 30% bonus on one single shitheal, just great mechanic, u could use teleportheals or shields but shield get no healbonus...
in older patch u needed stacks only for HH, but now u can do nothing usefull if u run out of stacks except tearspells evry 4mins, woohoo.
in generall they punished healer for some unknown reason (sell more morphers)
u have to be close with actual gearscore to be helpfull and not beeing busy to heal only urself.
once it was like a continious flow of healing and all depend just on ur reaction and decision wich spell could match the current damageincome and at one point u were empty for a short time, now u have lacks of healing much worse.

eg: healcircle is the only glimbs of light in this dark patch so they reduced cd of Healcircle from 30 to 20 secs (10secs!), no more proof needed how they failed the healer at first and purify has still 3secs cooldown... -.-
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

21. 02. 2017, 22:50

healer is class that profited from 7.0 changes due no more beeing "out of mana " after a few attacks...
otherwise globald cooldown made is horrible to purify

i enjoy supportaspect most for leveling

(chain of light for "everything"; the 2 meleeattacks for harder enemies)

in assaultmode there are situations where the rotation feels very boring

22. 02. 2017, 14:21

Quinz

Disciple

• "Quinz" started this thread

Travail: Makin 'em GAINS bro

I'm currently using a DPS Caster build. It works quite well for leveling as you can easily pull 4 mobs at the same time and spam Chain of Light for good AoE damage. Since I'm already level 74 though, I'm more interested in a good Astral and/or PvP build. I guess Caster might be better for Astral as it might be more difficult staying alive if you have to get close to the enemies. Just a theory though as I haven't tried out MH yet I don't know how well it works in certain situations.

I wonder which build has the highest DPS in general, MH or Caster DPS?

I would also like some advice on a good Healing spell that I can use as off-heal and/or emergency heal for better sustainability. Right now I'm using the one with the two hands on the talent icon, can't remember the name, Holy Rejuvenation I think it used to be but not sure if that's the name now (can't log on to check atm). The only problem is it uses Fanaticism when available and I need all Fanaticism for Particle/Chain for Light pretty much. If no Fanaticism available it has a cast time, so then it's not much of an emergency heal. It doesn't really heal that much either I've noticed.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion