You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:43pm

Maintenance – 10/04/2014

for the users who have missed the news on the portal and launcher:

Quoted

Dear Community,

We have an upcoming downtime for maintenance that will take place tomorrow, from 08:00 until 12:00 Western European Time (WET) / 23:00 to 03:00 PST.

During this downtime a new version will be installed with some localization and functional fixes.

Takes place between 08:00 - 12:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
Takes place between 09:00 - 13:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
Takes place between 10:00 - 14:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey etc)
Takes place between 23:00 - 03:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)

Kind regards,
-Your Allods Team

Edit:
added the changelog from the : Patch Notes

Quoted

GENERAL

Occasional crashes during teleporting from one zone to another should no longer happen.
SKIRMISHES
Arena of Death

The Arena of Death invulnerability issue is fixed. Now once entering the arena zone none of the characters should have invulnerability buff.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Apr 10th 2014, 2:10pm)

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:47pm

No more placeholders?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:22am

No more placeholders?

Way too optimistic. I'd be happy with "much less placeholders" but most likely it's "a few less placeholders"

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:49am

fixing Anger perhaps, and making Engineer more powerful.
:love: Walk Softly and Carry a Big Gun. :love:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:07pm

and they added another p2w crap...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:11pm

I don't have the exact Loca changes sorry..
I have edited my original post to include the ingame changes!

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:13pm

-Wraith
WIl our server get the anniversary LM the Russian is?

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:13pm

-Wraith
WIl our server get the anniversary LM the Russian is?

Hi TempestMK,

At the moment the plan is to further stabilise the servers (make sure we can solve the issues for the few remaining people with issues after the transfer) then we will look into running events like that.

-Wraith

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:28pm

Okie dokie, thx for the reply ^_^

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:53pm

fixing Anger perhaps

Does not look like it from testing.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:50pm

druids

what about druids u gave so much power to bard so what others chars no good u said would be better but nothing as usual I am happy for bards but what about druids scout heal