You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:36am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Fiery Gehena or Blazing Speed?

So I'm treying to play a fire mage kinda tired of ice and as I've seen if i get fiery gehena and blazing speed it doesn't seem as good cus if i get the pyromania effect and the one from fiery gehena when i cast a firebolt both effects are decreased, So my question is are fire mage put in front of a choice like either pyromania or fiery gehena or we can take both?

P.S. Crappy english here, hope you can understand :S

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:04pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

So I'm treying to play a fire mage kinda tired of ice and as I've seen if i get fiery gehena and blazing speed it doesn't seem as good cus if i get the pyromania effect and the one from fiery gehena when i cast a firebolt both effects are decreased, So my question is are fire mage put in front of a choice like either pyromania or fiery gehena or we can take both?

Blazing speed (BS) allows you to run and (if you have it on r3) cast every 4sec Firebolt of Fire Shock, instantly - so it's used for mobile builds like those for pvp (best thing ever).
Fiery Gehenna (FG) only decrease your Firebolt cast time to 1sec but in order to cast it you have to stay still, so it is also good for pvp but not as good as BS.

To be honest some ppl take the FG on r3 some only on r1 (to get to the Conflagrate), it's a matter of choice. I myself, am using r3 of FG and BS for pvp build.

ps. for pvp mages use fire + ice builds - mobile, semi-big dmg
for pve ice + lightning builds - not mobile, huge dmg

Friday, April 11th 2014, 5:40am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Blazing speed (BS) allows you to run and (if you have it on r3) cast every 4sec Firebolt of Fire Shock, instantly - so it's used for mobile builds like those for pvp (best thing ever).
Fiery Gehenna (FG) only decrease your Firebolt cast time to 1sec but in order to cast it you have to stay still, so it is also good for pvp but not as good as BS.

To be honest some ppl take the FG on r3 some only on r1 (to get to the Conflagrate), it's a matter of choice. I myself, am using r3 of FG and BS for pvp build.

ps. for pvp mages use fire + ice builds - mobile, semi-big dmg
for pve ice + lightning builds - not mobile, huge dmg
Ok well for what kind of mage i want to be fiery gehena will be uselless thank you

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:10am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

If you going for that in pve build (which I would not recommend), then at least use the rotation:
cast ice flow till the end and then firebolt or Fire Shock - at the end of ice flow gives mobs a debuff that cause the next fire spell do more dmg to them.