You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:51am

Race change

Wouldn't it be awesome that they add race change in the game? I am a xadaganian paladin, I used to play as a dps but now that I am a tank I dont feel like being a xadaganian anymore because it doesn't feel tanky enough. I would like to be an orc but there is no way to change my race in the game atm. I just think it would be awesome if they add race change.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Skenzs" (Apr 10th 2014, 11:06am)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:25am

Wouldn't it be awesome that they add race change in the game? I am a xadaganian paladin, I used to play as a dps but now that I am a tank I dont feel like being a xadaganian anymore because it doesn't feel tanky enough. I would like to be an orc but there is no way to change my race in the game atm. I just think it would be awesome if they add race change.
would be cool for those who could change race atleast. im sick of floating around with an elf :D

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:54am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yeah, think of all the possible income if the devs release xadaganian warden class for the people who don't like their old and ugly ork shamans anymore!
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:30pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

RE: Race change

Not possible, they would have to allow all races to be able to become any of the available class, and I dobut they will do that.

would be cool for those who could change race atleast. im sick of floating around with an elf :D

Should have picked Kanian when u switched to Legoland :D

Yeah, think of all the possible income if the devs release xadaganian warden class for the people who don't like their old and ugly ork shamans anymore!

Yup, it's a shame that for some classes (Shamans & Engineers) you have only one race.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:34pm

Agree, but it would be weird to see a orc mage or healer :P
But cool tho :)

I find it kinda weird this is not possible yet, it could bring in some serious cash for mail,ru
I

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:40pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Agree, but it would be weird to see a orc mage or healer :P
But cool tho :)
No one said you would be able to freely change the race to any other, just the races that are available for the certain class :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:42pm

Race change is already doable with the class change, so it makes no sense not to have it in the game as an actual mechanic.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:43pm

Would it not be awesome and get it off your drive :)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:06pm

only regret i have with going to empire, is there isnt gibberlings

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:22pm

A Gibberling in Imperial uniform would be adorable!
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Friday, April 11th 2014, 8:55am

What i meant with the race change is for it to become like the WoW type of race change. You are only able to change race with the race that has the same class as you. For example. A xadaganian paladin can change to a orc Reaver.