You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:28pm

New stat strongboxes?

What the f***are these "new" deffensive stat boxes?

Now we can all expect offensive stat boxes soon, beside the old perfection stat boxes.

AO is making just new stuff to milk money from people, while expoiters (TR bug) got millions of gold and can ofc buy everything.
Even after they merged like 6-7 servers together, there is not even that much number off people i expected to be (unlike RU that got 5-6 servers).

MMO got a new meaning now: Massive Milking Organization.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:38pm

Ugh
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:51pm

new sale and paysafecord not up yet its just not fair...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:52pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

MMO got a new meaning now: Massive Milking Organization.

Just now? I thought it was always like that?! ^^

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:56pm

ValekLost

Trainee

If you don't like them, then don't buy them.
If you don't like "boutique contest" like strongboxes events..then go play on p2p :|
I don't like them too, but it's quite ridiculous get angry, since we know we play on f2p server.

I agree about TR exploiters, but it's apart from the event.

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 10th 2014, 3:58pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:00pm

i only read "milking QQ milking QQ milking QQ"

no one is forced to buy this item

thats why i love free to play

(beside that its a rather small improvement for this price)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 10th 2014, 2:11pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:13pm

To ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER:

yeah fair enough no one is directly forced to buy this item, but for the players who have money to spare on this game, also the players with excessive in game gold (small portion of playerbase) are now at a giant advantage to the rest of us. as someone said they will also bring out offensive ones, and im sure there's more to come Eg: Extra talent points/rubies and so forth, which will make a small portion of players at a HUGE advantage. just like it was before the 5.0 patch.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:14pm

If you fallowed/paid attention to the RU Allods sales, you can/could have known what to expect now and in the future of the Allods here.
There will be
-Mirage Sale
-Perma Tears SB
-New proph cards
and so on.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:17pm

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:22pm

To ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER:

yeah fair enough no one is directly forced to buy this item, but for the players who have money to spare on this game, also the players with excessive in game gold (small portion of playerbase) are now at a giant advantage to the rest of us. as someone said they will also bring out offensive ones, and im sure there's more to come Eg: Extra talent points/rubies and so forth, which will make a small portion of players at a HUGE advantage. just like it was before the 5.0 patch.

Almost everyone in the current endgame can afford at least 2 of the 4 scrolls. You just need to wait until the last day of the sale.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:38pm

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:45pm

Wow, f2p server releasing more p2w items, who would've guessed.
For glory.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:04pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

My humble reaction:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:07pm

No mercy!

But yeah its not realy fair to those without creditcard and paypal :P
Also i believe its still bugged LOL
I

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:52pm

Xaraman

Trainee

The only thing I'd like to know about the stat points is this:

Did the stat points we gained from the perfection strongboxes remain on our chars and these are just extra points. Or did they remove those stat points and now we have to buy more?

For example, I have 19 stat points I can assign using a WoL. Pre-patch I had up to the chapter of perfection, so I'd expect any chars with less than the chapter to have less than +19 stat points to assign. Can anyone confirm the assignable stat points they have with a WoL? Does everyone have +19 at level60?

Cheers!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:01pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Basic amount of stats is 10 at level 60. The study of perfection from previous patches gives 3/3/3/9 points.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:03pm

Xaraman

Trainee

^^

Thank you Oracle!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:07pm

i use no real cash (=paypal & creditcard)
still have the items

see the point?
Idc what you do lol, i would use real money cuz i work,,, alot. cant afford to grind hours ingame.
Thats why I and many others would need payment options :)
I

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:09pm

Wube

Beginner

For example, I have 19 stat points I can assign using a WoL. Pre-patch I had up to the chapter of perfection, so I'd expect any chars with less than the chapter to have less than +19 stat points to assign. Can anyone confirm the assignable stat points they have with a WoL? Does everyone have +19 at level60?
You have 10 stats point at 60 lvl. I having one scroll of stats have 13 stats on my char, u have had buy 2 scrolls then. The thing here is Allods is heavly pay to win game, and they yet constantly add news thing, over and over. I tried to ignore this but, they slap with another sale with boosts.

21 def stats means i can put them in my vitality and get 21% of my HP more? It's kinda big gain. And then there'll be offensive stats sale soon? Ok. If they want to do this let it be. I'm giving up Allods. Not angry, but little dissapointed. I just know developer wont stop on this and will be adding more boosts. Thats not fun for me, so i wont be playing, and wont recommend the game for anyone, except very rich ppl, that dont care about thier money.

ALSO forgot to mention. To all guys who will send me to pay to play server: i would go there, but server is damn empty. Not completly but playerbase there is kind of small, too small for me to consider playing there enjoyable.

GG&HF
BLARGH

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wube" (Apr 10th 2014, 4:29pm)