You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:16pm

paysafecard

Put the <cut> paysafecard alrdy or dont do sales while not up its <cut> stupid we will miss this sale and wont come back for like 6 months becuz ur fault .

sorry but abusive language like that is never acceptable.
-Wraith

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Apr 10th 2014, 3:40pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:20pm

Sorry Nayrbieee, but such language is not acceptable.

Our payment team is working hard on getting the new methods in place, Sadly its not just a case of saying "we want" and getting it the same day, its a complex process.
Would you prefer the implementation of other methods was rushed, even more buggy and with a 50% surcharge for the use of them because it was rushed out to suit you all?*

I hope we will have positive news to give you all regarding the methods, until then we can only ask for some more patience.

*please note, I am not privy to any of the negotiations regarding additional payment methods, so this was just 1 of many possible outcomes of rushing things.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I feel like you've still miss some offensive language in the original post Wraith lol.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:43pm

woops, your right sorry about that..
fixed

-W
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:46pm

You have 4 days to bring in paysave or you should really extend the free sub for few more days untill its possible. I know at least 10 ppl that are dependent from paysave. Dont break it.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You have 4 days to bring in paysave or you should really extend the free sub for few more days untill its possible. I know at least 10 ppl that are dependent from paysave. Dont break it.

I can't assume they're going to respond to ultimatums well.
Also, I don't think threatening them is the way to go either.
They are trying...
And again, I don't think they're going to cry about $150 (15$/m * 10 people) when they get a minimum of $300+ from 1 high CS person in the f2p server per new strongbox.