You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 12:45am

saucewt

Beginner

• "saucewt" started this thread

Faction change

Is there a way to change your faction? I have a stacked character nd i dont feel like starting over from dust.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:21am

No. Lets think what is my.com. Money hungry company. So rather than selling faction change they want you to spend more on expensive in game items. In conclusion have fun the faction you pick.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:23pm

Pretty sure their was a way to faction change when Gpotato ran the game, not sure what happened to it.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 3:35pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Faction change was removed because it was abused to the point that an entire faction was nearly decimated. That, combined with the various bugs and exploits that cropped up from using a system the game was never designed for, caused the entire feature to be scrapped. Sadly, faction change is not in any way, shape, or form good for the health of this game.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, February 24th 2017, 5:16pm

my suggestion: when you have all reincarnation at max, as a reward you get 1 more reincarnation where you can select other the faction

Friday, February 24th 2017, 6:37pm

Yeah. I wish i could make atleast 1 reinc to other side. Atleast make it for priden or for new race.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:49pm

Hello,

No. Lets think what is my.com. Money hungry company. So rather than selling faction change they want you to spend more on expensive in game items. In conclusion have fun the faction you pick.

My.com has nothing to do with that decision.
The Allods Team (Allods developers) removed the faction change ability from the game along time ago, and do not plan on putting it back again any time soon.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:51pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

my suggestion: when you have all reincarnation at max, as a reward you get 1 more reincarnation where you can select other the faction

+1 that could be a new experience! ^^
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Friday, February 24th 2017, 9:01pm

Hello,

My.com has nothing to do with that decision.
The Allods Team (Allods developers) removed the faction change ability from the game along time ago, and do not plan on putting it back again any time soon.

Then can i ask another question? Why game has huge lag when you are at populated areas. Is this because of Allods Developers and my.com has nothing to do with it.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 1:32am

Hello,

Then can i ask another question? Why game has huge lag when you are at populated areas. Is this because of Allods Developers and my.com has nothing to do with it.

This is off-topic. If you want to talk about the lag issue, there is already a topic here:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=14536
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 7:02am

Yeah but no answer so far.

Edit: I saw answer that was really helpful thank you.