You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:21pm

Balancing Goblinball Teams?

As hilarious/frustrating as it is to be in a 4v2 setup, I wonder if there would be any call for a system that only allowed players to actually join Goblinball once another player signs up.

i.e.
Player 1 joins, but only is TP'd to the stadium once Player 2 joins in.
Players 3 and 4 are in the same guild, and queue up Goblinball for something to do, and are both ported in.
During setup, Player 5 joins, but is removed from the skirmish once it starts because Player 6 just got invited to Astral and rejected joining. He may or may not be awarded a small number of consolation emblems since he had to wait.
2v2 Goblinball match starts.

Or maybe something to warp some players to the stands in the case of wildly unbalanced teams. (4v2, 4v1, etc.)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:24pm

I dislike GB alot, but atleast make special emotes when in possession of the ball for play call's that only the team can see. That way turning off chatbox does not hinder the game. Would be a huge improvement.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:55am

It will get fixed if they made GB like WH/DF, to take you in without asking.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!