You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:51pm

shard of mystery seal

hello i got one question i have 10 shard of mystery seal and i can't get any ruby from main character i need more shards?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 11th 2014, 5:07am)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:53pm

and the npc says you do not have a shards of a mystery seal

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:47am

Same situation here.

I cant complete the "SealedPowers" quest. I have 10 shards but it says u dont have shard of a mystery seal!

Friday, April 11th 2014, 3:19am

I never used Mistery seals but im pretty sure that it is to use on reeincarnations to unlock world mysteries previously unlocked by progenitor.

Someone correct me if im wrong

Friday, April 11th 2014, 4:01am

Friday, April 11th 2014, 5:06am

Hello,

I never used Mistery seals but im pretty sure that it is to use on reeincarnations to unlock world mysteries previously unlocked by progenitor.
Someone correct me if im wrong

It's right. Those shards of mystery seals are for incarnations, so they get their ruby faster as the main character already got them.

This is explained in the description of the item. I only have the french version so i can't post an image, but i encourage players to verify this description, and tell us if they try with their main character or an incarnation ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 11th 2014, 6:40am

Well i just want to learn how many shards we need for which quest!

Tried to google it but no result so far...

Friday, April 11th 2014, 7:36am

You need 50 for tep ruby. You need 60 for greatness from what I've heard, and I believe this topic has been posted already as well.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:02pm

You need 50 for tep ruby. You need 60 for greatness from what I've heard, and I believe this topic has been posted already as well.

As u can see on the link, some one says 30 for each quest and 60 for greatness. Other one says 65 for greatness. I asked in zone chat ppl said 10 for sealed powers!

Is that really hard to write that in patch notes!

Friday, April 11th 2014, 2:06pm

jesus christ bro, 50 shards ? lawd

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:59pm

There should be a thread made with all information provided for the new/returning player/s to find, and detailed description's of each WM's required cost in the "Quest" section along with other quest guide's stickied.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 2:25am

Hello,

As u can see on the link, some one says 30 for each quest and 60 for greatness. Other one says 65 for greatness. I asked in zone chat ppl said 10 for sealed powers!

There is no clear informations on russian forums (at least i can't find it).
But in one RU topic about greatness, i read 65 shards :
http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…495#post5454495

This was in RU patch notes :

Quoted

"Mages" removed from the curio shops. Instead, the players available, "Shards of Mystery Print". For each Secrets of the World requires a certain amount of debris. All "Seal Secrets", remaining the characters will be used and will be converted into 10 "Shards Print Secrets".

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=105006
So no more details.

EDIT : Oh 65 shards was already mentionned on the other topic (Highroller's link), sorry.

@Danger : there will be a guide, when palyers will share their infos on this ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 12th 2014, 2:35am)

Rate this thread