You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 5:36pm

Oracle

Intermediate

I am not crying a river neither :P but rushing a patch forward so much that many important things are just filled with placeholders does not leave a good impression, and in some cases impacts a great deal on the game. For example, placeholder buffs in astral which have no description so you don't know what they do. Or the fact that many rubies still have the wrong description. A lot of people may not have been able to make builds correctly as they don't know what certain rubies do any more. On the healer tree we even have a ruby with no description at all >.< I'm trying to help where I can by giving people the correct descriptions, and even translating the calculator from RU server so we have an up to date one in English, but it shouldn't have been an issue in the first place :/

Friday, April 11th 2014, 6:21pm

Wube

Beginner

Some people here annoy me a bit. When a guy has some expectations other than you (or expectations at all), lets make him look goofy and tell him he's crying a big wet river of tears - take that u crying bastard! I kno Spine from polish forums, he always rant about stuff, but he has some points, as always. We were waiting for Allods to get up and running like it should for long enough. And when we're pointing out that it's not, it doesn't mean we're bitches that like to cry. We care about game. And we're dissapointed. I wanted to play on p2p server, but it's too empty for me. I played like this on polish server (5 or 6 guilds per faction, BGs once every 2 hours) and it was boring. And no new players will come to play subscription based game like this, which is empty, buged, and not finished. I'm not playing Allods anymore, but still carring for the game. Maybe some day i will see it like it suppoused to be. For now i can only "cry tears of sadness".
BLARGH

Friday, April 11th 2014, 6:32pm

I personally am pretty happy with how well this has all gone and the fact that many of the place holders are gone even though they are dealing with many people not being able to access their accounts wich is a huge issue.

Also in your case where your on the sub server you have to keep in mind that a sub server is a relitively new.

As for the game being unstable that is a problem but it has gotten better with the latest patch (5.0.74 or whatever)

Im just happy to have a support team that acknowleges the fact that their are issues and does just claim its "working as intended" And that the game wasnt just shutdown and was instead essitially given a defibrilator shock to revive it.

However I am made even happier by things like free elixers,keys,replicators and all that stuff =)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 7:24pm

Friday, April 11th 2014, 8:50pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

OK. Let me clarify few things here.
First:
I FCKING LOVE THIS GAME !
- I love astral ships
- I love its central/eastern Europe theme
- I love its graphic, music, good ol rpg mechanic

Second:
...but at thesame time
I FCKING HATE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I SPENT IN IT :/
Why ? Scroll up and read.

Third:
I didn't say I'm gonna leave the game. I won't loose interest in it. I just can't stand how poorly subscription server is ran and i refuse to give any money for content that is sooo flawed and poorly implemented. Untill day comes that everyting and i mean EVERYTHING is done in standard corresponding to subscription model I won't give a single coin.
Yes You all can say that writing here doesn't change anything, that devs don't care what we, players want and still gonna do what they see fit. But i know one thing that they care for that we have, and only we have the power to use it:

C
A
S
H

In other words:
BUY SMART.
DON'T PAY FOR SH*T !!!

Vote with Your wallet. You don't like something: don't give any kind of money for it. That is how WE create quality. That is how WE rise standards. That is our power and don't ever forget about it.
And if Allods must die cause of it ? So be it. It's called natural selection. If something can't withstand demands of environment (market) and WE (market) demand quality than it has to go. I'm not afraid that i will loose all my characters with private allod an most of cash shop items which i spent money both on pay2win and p2p servers. As i said before. I'm drawing a line here, which i consider bottom. If creators of content want any money from me (and I'm willing to give it) than products that they develop must be higher above that line.

I'm ashamed that some of you say that we should be thankfull that allods wasn't shut down. No we musn't be thankfull. Grow a pair and don't let anyone serv You crap and call it gold.

PS. Wrath02 please accept my personal thanks for responding to my and many other threads on short notice and with good will. Believe it or not it is a huge improvment to what I'm used to.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:52pm

@ Spine, love the post. Would love to be as optimistic, but

Quoted

Problems. Problems and problems agin. Allways. And allways
unforseen.
I welcome you to a very lovely site where anything troublesome in allod's can be foreseen...RU Forum's
If you start in every sub-forum thread around October, 2013 (5month's ago.) you will have a detailed list of all to come you need to avoid. You have already taken a step toward's verity so continue on.

You can read the replies to you're post, and understand much about them Spiney. If this is how they view business, and allow the type of practice in their own lives you don't want to imagine the daily struggle of event's to follow.

They have already solved every issue to come, and implemented them in another version of the game. We wait for the timeline of that fix to be implemented in our's which has been documented for anyone to view. The publishing of our version did not fall into their lap overnight (unless you are naive to believe back in October 2013 when they pitched you the idea of a "Merge" (that was clever to me, and fun to watch it finally evolve into, "transition"), but it still appears that way. If Webzen had rising profitability, and enough to project sustaining growth to keep the server's open we would not be here.

I hope you're post encourages something in them SpinalTap.

To the reader: After you finish the ocular pat down of this post pop the blue pill in you're mouth, and wait for this dream to end.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Danger" (Apr 11th 2014, 11:10pm)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:02pm

Yeah you are right Spinecrawler, we don't must be thankful at all, we better act all like you XDDDD That will help a lot!!! (sarcasm reached level 100 with me too lol).
So you love this game but like to see it shut down because it isn't good enough for mister quality?! Wow you aren't even worth playing allods or to be part of this community at all if you ask me!!! Yeah sure, for you it is nothing to lose your characters and everything you invested and worked for. But please due mind that not all of us think like that the same way as you. I'm very attached to my characters and belongings that i worked my ass for it (and i'm probably not the only one thinking like that). You hate every single moment in-game?! Well common, leave the game! Boycott it as a part of your "big" protest. I bet you can't do that at all!!! Maybe if YOU grow a pair, maybe you can lol. For you this game is crap, for me and others its heaven. :P Strange ha?! You probably would never understand why!!! So stop pretending to be the voice of the community because you obviously aren't that at all (and if you don't get why i'm saying that, read your own comments over and over, maybe that should do the trick)!!! And your ashamed of people saying "be thankful that Allods didn't closed its servers"?! You know what i'm ashamed of?! People like you!!! Strange ha?! XD Anyways i'm done talking with people like you. Good luck in life with that attitude mister wallet. :D

And to all that say "we complain because we love the game". Listen its okay to complain about things but in a civil manner and without repeating yourself in annoying way!!! Don't cry, blame, judge or treat devs and GM's as your personal slaves!!! They are humans too you know. They aren't some robots that can fix everything with a push of a button. Put yourself in their places. Be nice to them and have patience, that's all i'm saying. And for the ones that are already doing that, awesome :thumbsup: Also my apologizes to the moderators for using some hard words into my sentences. With this all said, i wish you all a lovely day 8)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:13pm

Yeah you are right Spinecrawler, we don't must be thankful at all, we better act all like you XDDDD That will help a lot!!! (sarcasm reached level 100 with me too lol).
So you love this game but like to see it shut down because it isn't good enough for mister quality?! Wow you aren't even worth playing allods or to be part of this community at all if you ask me!!! Yeah sure, for you it is nothing to lose your characters and everything you invested and worked for. But please due mind that not all of us think like that the same way as you. I'm very attached to my characters and belongings that i worked my ass for it (and i'm probably not the only one thinking like that). You hate every single moment in-game?! Well common, leave the game! Boycott it as a part of your "big" protest. I bet you can't do that at all!!! Maybe if YOU grow a pair, maybe you can lol. For you this game is crap, for me and others its heaven. :P Strange ha?! You probably would never understand why!!! So stop pretending to be the voice of the community because you obviously aren't that at all (and if you don't get why i'm saying that, read your own comments over and over, maybe that should do the trick)!!! And your ashamed of people saying "be thankful that Allods didn't closed its servers"?! You know what i'm ashamed of?! People like you!!! Strange ha?! XD Anyways i'm done talking with people like you. Good luck in life with that attitude mister wallet. :D

And to all that say "we complain because we love the game". Listen its okay to complain about things but in a civil manner and without repeating yourself in annoying way!!! Don't cry, blame, judge or treat devs and GM's as your personal slaves!!! They are humans too you know. They aren't some robots that can fix everything with a push of a button. Put yourself in their places. Be nice to them and have patience, that's all i'm saying. And for the ones that are already doing that, awesome :thumbsup: Also my apologizes to the moderators for using some hard words into my sentences. With this all said, i wish you all a lovely day 8)

Jack Gibb warned us about you.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:19pm

Jack Gibb warned us about you.
Awww how nice of Jack Gibb (don't know who that is lol) :D
Greetings to him, and tell him his a wise guy by warning you guys about me XD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Apr 13th 2014, 4:00pm)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 12:11am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Yeah sure, for you it is nothing to lose your characters and everything you invested and worked for. But please due mind that not all of us think like that the same way as you. I'm very attached to my characters and belongings that i worked my ass for it
So what ? Are You willing to accept the performance of the game going strait downhill so You can keep Your precious characters and even pay someone for it ? Keep it up if it makes You happy. As i said. I wouldn't mind such poor content quality if i played on f2p server. I just wouldn't care. I'm talking about subscription server here. How can developers expect me or anyone to pay monthly for unfinished and broken content? This grade of material does not qualify for subscription model business. IMO.
Boycott it as a part of your "big" protest. I bet you can't do that at all!!! Maybe if YOU grow a pair, maybe you can lol
For Your info I quited game 2 times and left everything behind. First after Gipat travesty and second 2-3 months prior to implementation of sub server and merge. During that time when I played i allways was "patient" and tought that if i give them some time they will fix everything and we all will be happy. Where are we now ?

nd to all that say "we complain because we love the game". Listen its okay to complain about things but in a civil manner and without repeating yourself in annoying way!!! Don't cry, blame, judge or treat devs and GM's as your personal slaves!!! They are humans too you know. They aren't some robots that can fix everything with a push of a button. Put yourself in their places. Be nice to them and have patience, that's all i'm saying.
Ok I need You to stop riiight here. Maybe You didn't noticed but Allods Online like any other game was not created from thin air just so You could "work Your a$$ off and have Your precious characters". Allods is business. And concerning subscription server I'm a customer. I buy entertainment which is provided by game creators. As long as i don't pay IMO I don't have right to complain. But when I'm paying, I have expectations. And the more I pay my expectations are higher and higher. And they should be. Think about it. If You let others to devaluate stuff that You pay for suddenly You pay a far to much for a service that is worth much much less. And I'm not about to do that. I will not pay for subscription or any other ingame goods if game content on sub server remains unfinished, unpolished, broken, unbalanced and unfair.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 12:41am

2010 - Allods Player: "Waaaaa"

2011- Allods Player: "Waaaaa"

2012- Allods Player: "Waaaaa"

2013- Allods Player: "Waaaaa"

2014- Allods Player: "Waaaaa"

p.s. i'm pretty sure they make more of like 1 person on f2p then the whole p2p server combined so your better treatment for paying argument is invalid

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:48am

People like you reminds me a lot of this pic lol XD

*Side Note: Be grateful that Allods Online still exists for EU/NA players!!! Otherwise it would be shut down by now if your theory was right about developers and GM's that supposedly don't care about us at all!!! They care a lot and do as much as possible to fix everything!!!

People like you remind me the lady in the picture.
Are you really so brainwashed that you don't even see who is the fat cat here? Be grateful if that makes you happy...

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 10:35am

Hi agree with both sides tho...

First, this game was released in several countries (France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Brasil, US and god knows where). This was the first step on the great path of destruction. Every game must start with 1/2 servers. Then expand. Not like this and emerge after.

This problem was created by GPotato not the DEVS.

Second, the game should have started with subscription like everything else and then, have a free version. Not this way.

Third, the prices of Cash Shop is, entirely, of players to blame. They throw away every crap thing for huge prices and you just buy and buy and sometimes, just to have one more "thingy". Sometimes paying 100€ on strongboxes and not getting the item you want you'r just paying to have bul*** so, now, take buls*** you have paid for! People with level 13 runes or even 10s??????? Your eating what they served and you approved with your money so, no, you don't get the right to talk with that amount of money on a "Free" game full of bugs since the beginning and since the beginning you pay.

Running a MMO is something i can't imagine. Developing a game like this isn't easy. Of course it could have new content, of course it brings bugs (some repetitively) tho, there isn't a beta on any patch. Still, it's unacceptable.

The placeholders bugs, comes from the amount of languages available from the amount of initial servers. Almost every country had a server... pointless. I have nothing against other countries (i think mine is the worst so...) but having so many languages and not the 3rd of 4rd most used (Portuguese).. Or one or nothing. What happened to the Brazilian people? Does the server still runs alone while US one merged?

So, resuming, the blame of current game status is both from the devs, the companies that sold it out and the players that always bought the crap you complain.

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 1:25pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

You must have a LOT of free time man. This post was propably on like 20th forum page :D

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 1:55pm

You must have a LOT of free time man.

Said by someone who's location on portrait is "In front of computer" i'll take it as a compliment :P

I was running the forum to read the top threads...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 7:33pm

Effreti

Trainee

I am ok with alot when it comes to Allods, maybe more than I should be, but there are a few things that bug me:
- quests that take more than 1-2 months daily work to complete (frozen tears would take about 8 months to complete without buying caskets from the item shop, greatness is now easier, still takes alot of time, not to mention the only way to get pat5 is to farm gold and buy boxes)
- gearing restrictions and upgrading stuff(i would much rather just have regular dungeons that i can farm 24/7 that these allods that require keys/ship/crew/gear to actually do properly and decent upgrading system if you really want one in the game, heck, in another game that I play, one with multiple elemental planes wink wink, you only need 1 item for upgrading 1 quality up, like from blue to epic)
- new players should get some king of starter pack at lvl 60, like basic ear scroll, basic runes (full 3 will help alot), a basic mount and a combat mount .
- less power in item shop, more vanity. no more strongboxes, just put the darn item in the shop

If these things get even remotely fixed, I'm sure population will rise and more people will enjoy this great game.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 9:17am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

-edit cause of advertising

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Aug 22nd 2014, 4:53pm)

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 1:56pm

Effreti

Trainee

-edit cause of advertising
You are on the right track :D (they have currency exchange too, but the prices are not inflated because you can actually buy "Item x" from the shop directly instead of opening boxes for it, they do have boxes similar to allods, but those are more filled with random helping items than actually need to have items. I would probably be more inclined to buy a 20$ orange tear than open hundred of boxes for it).
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Aug 22nd 2014, 4:54pm)

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 4:40pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Technically , instead of putting your 300€ in stronboxes to hope to loot some stuff you could put your 80€ in gold conversion to buy the item in AH or in guild?

Edit : There will always be wales willing to buy strongboxe at any event , so dont worry about stock
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)