You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 12:27am

Tamora

Beginner

• "Tamora" started this thread

About fashion

Hi everyone!

I love collecting clothes and costumes and I was wondering what I would find in Demonic Box (Gorluxor Tower) if I open with a engineer character. Has anyone tried it? And what about Astral Box?

I'm so curious.... but too poor to risk :D

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 5:51am

Ziobreck

Beginner

Tamora nn esistono ancora i vestiti per l'ingeniere arriveranno nella 5.1 attualmente se apri un box con l'ingeniere te ne de uno random delle altre classi... se ti interessa vedere come saranno c'é qualche filmato russo su youtube
If you're in need of some Chicken Dinner, hit me up and I'll solve your hunger.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ziobreck" (Apr 12th 2014, 6:04am)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:25am

MrFox

Beginner

Tried, Got the wardens costume.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:38am

I tried and got ranger costume D:
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 6:35pm

Tamora

Beginner

Thanks to all for the answers, I will wait patiently to see the engineer costume :)

-Pirati Bastardi-

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:07pm

So far, there is no GT,DC,Tep, or Astral Costume for the Engineer Class. Maybe we'll get it in a future patch, like we got the bard costumes :D

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:49am

Opened on Engineer, and got this vanity item.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 1:18pm

Tamora

Beginner

Opened on Engineer, and got this vanity item.

Love it!

-Pirati Bastardi-

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:20pm

ValekLost

Trainee

...but...what about the races/professions/all the others events planned on the calendar? Oo
I've my pockets full of Anniversary Coins!
There are no events planned! Where are they gone!? ç_ç

I'm waiting for Summoner's one! I want my costumes! ;(

is it something I've unintentionally disabled or are they REALLY disappeared?! :huh:

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:24pm

...but...what about the races/professions/all the others events planned on the calendar? Oo
I've my pockets full of Anniversary Coins!
There are no events planned! Where are they gone!? ç_ç

I'm waiting for Summoner's one! I want my costumes! ;(

is it something I've unintentionally disabled or are they REALLY disappeared?! :huh:

I was wondering about this, too. Is it the Illuminatis fault? D:
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:36am

ValekLost

Trainee

Oh gosh D:
that would be so terrible!

Maybe it's Grinch's fault ._. He has stolen the events!

ç___ç we're still having no reply...buuhhhhh!

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 5:08am

That is exactly what I have been wondering about. I saw the event's , and have checked periodically to see if I missed something but the rumor's are true... On the RU forum there was a post about this happening to our server's after the recent event, and THIS appear's to be the reason we will not receive the event's previously witnessed on the calendar. I blame you Astrali Pirati

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 7:34am

Tirofijo

Trainee

Hi I am also a big IMP collector of costumes. Bounding the beginner costume and releasing the wardrobe is a epic fail. As my engineer is a incarnation i cant even get the beginner costumes for it. FAIL, epic FAIL, giant FAIL.

In good old Allods tradition, they make new things, then they make so manny mistakes that ... ;(
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:00pm

That is exactly what I have been wondering about. I saw the event's , and have checked periodically to see if I missed something but the rumor's are true... On the RU forum there was a post about this happening to our server's after the recent event, and THIS appear's to be the reason we will not receive the event's previously witnessed on the calendar. I blame you Astrali Pirati

2008 called. They want their Rick-Roll back!

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 3:00pm

ValekLost

Trainee

you're a damned troll ç____ç
I really believed there was an explanation on that link ç___ç
BUUHHHHH! ;(

and now I'm forced to dance on this 80s track until I walk on my ankles

Hi I am also a big IMP collector of costumes. Bounding the beginner costume and releasing the wardrobe is a epic fail. As my engineer is a incarnation i cant even get the beginner costumes for it. FAIL, epic FAIL, giant FAIL.

In good old Allods tradition, they make new things, then they make so manny mistakes that ... ;(

I like the wardrobe and the chance to see the costumes before buying them, without the forced use of addons, and I find very useful throw all the costumes there without filling the bank or the mail.
But I agree, I don't like the bound of the beginner costumes (even more speaking about incarnations, since they don't receive the box) and to be honest I don't understand the reason why 8|

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>