You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:17am

How do i download this game?!

I've been trying to download this game correctly for 5 days. I use the MyGames launcher and the game just won't download, sometimes the information changes like how many mb i have lest and how many mb the game is and the download speed is so low that it says it will take 32 days.I tried doing the progressive download and i'm passed the loading screen, now what? btw, the game usually crashes or gets stuck and i've played allods before.
firewall and etc are all off

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:51pm

I have the exact same issues. Although I got the game downloaded to 75% in two days, after that the download rate went down to 22kb/s and it would take over a month to download the full game.

Sent a message to support waiting for, what I hope to be, a solution

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 7:56am

I have just the same problem :/ Hope they fix it soon.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 9:37am

Guys I think it's our internet protection I went into task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and shut down all of it's running instances and now game and patch is downloading normally, try it, but do a scan afterwards, if something got slipped through your protection during that time. I hope you understand sorry for bad english :)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:08pm

Guys I think it's our internet protection I went into task manager (ctrl+alt+del) and shut down all of it's running instances and now game and patch is downloading normally, try it, but do a scan afterwards, if something got slipped through your protection during that time. I hope you understand sorry for bad english :)
Ty , well , if anyone didnt understand then do this :

1.Open Task Manager
2.Close MyComGames.exe from Processes
3.Reopen My.ComGames

It should start downloading faster , atleast it worked with me