You are not logged in.

New Frontier How to get to Ammer

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 4:24am

How to get to Ammer

I just used the chest to get auto 70 and got mail with letters to visit places, but none of them were to go to Ammer. I am just curious if there is a different way. I have walked through all maps looking for quests/non-important quests just to gain some sort of exp to level. But, I am at a loss. I have no idea how to get to Ammer, all the quests I have are raids, & I don't have any "urgent messages". any ideas on how to help me? ?(

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:24am

1.Check your tp list : ammer Leauge expediton (or imp alternatfe if you play imp) shold be in first position after favourites, becose tp start on A

if not work :

Write here whose quest you did last

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:12pm

1.Check your tp list : ammer Leauge expediton (or imp alternatfe if you play imp) shold be in first position after favourites, becose tp start on A

if not work :

the last map I did was in irdrich, i was working on the quests where you kept teleporting back and forth from irdrich to the "illusionary world" and klavadia. I can't remember the exact quest but I also got sent to crystal mountain and did quests there I finished the quest killing rams/parrots

if not work :

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:14pm

the last map I did was in irdrich, i was working on the quests where you kept teleporting back and forth from irdrich to the "illusionary world" and klavadia. I can't remember the exact quest but I also got sent to crystal mountain and did quests there I finished the quest killing rams/parrots

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:53pm

I found the way to ammer I needed to go to the nezeb ship thing and there was a quest for "imperial expedition" thank you!

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:38pm

Quinz

Intermediate

It sounds like you skipped Dane though?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Rate this thread