You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:41pm

Classic VAMP build (need some help)

First of all hi to every summoner.
I want to make a vamp build, mostly for farming. I have a lot of questions to ask so lets get started.
What the max number of talent points and rubys i can get now? Is the summoner class easy to make the reinc trials (or what ever it's called)? Is summoner class easy for astral and dungeons farming (vamp build)? Why ppl don't do vamp builds any more? Why do the choose acid build instead even when the vamp build deals more damage (even with 30 sec CD on life tab). How does an acid build works for PVE? the minion is too weak to tank the mobs so the only way to kill multiple mob at same time is to spamm decay and become tank :| . Can i make a mixed build? (vamp+acid, don't really like the healing). With rank 3 of reanimation (ruby tree) is reduces the CD of life tab by 0.9 sec (about 1 sec) when a drop of blood is gained or consumed. The Howl of death spends 6 drops of blood, does that mean that the life tabs CD will be reduces by about 6 sec? Will it work? If i make rank 3 of withering touch (ruby tree) will it make me to spend less mana? At rank 3 it grants 100% chanse to the neurotoxin to apply decomposition. Is there any chanse of appling putrify instead of decomposition? Can i have both life tab and vampiris in the slots of the skill bar? if i use on of them will both set at CD or not? can i make a reinc from a reinc? eg. i made reinc warrior from my summy. can i make another reinc FROM THE WARRIO??? if yes will it get the bonus skill, or what ever it's called? WHAT IS THE BEST OR THE MOST USUALL REINC FOR THE SUMMONER? some ppl say warden, others say MAGE (for the dmg absorb skill) and others say that healer would be good reinc for the summoner. And my las question is to take a look to my build: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!133...3…!wycqghe/EANLLU . Tell me if u want to add anything or change anything. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS :) :thumbsup: :D :D

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:51pm

wall of text blasted my mind >.<

- for farming take lurker and the 6 bloodshield rubies in 3th grid, this way you nearly dont get any damage at all, i can serve multiple mobs (all in area available!)
dot all mobs, use dark empathy in case of damage and done
maybe use VI one time if dot dmg is not enough
up to 35 gold / minute with this...

- summoner & warrior best classes in game now
mage barrier reinc skills not recommended; the teleport is better
best seems to be warden; you can select either bee CC or natural balance, both are useful

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 13th 2014, 12:00am)

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:53am

reeah19

Intermediate

RE: Classic VAMP build (need some help)

yes if u take reanimation rubies cd gets reduced by everything that uses blood, usually LifeTap- HOD, neuro,VI and ur life tap ir ready to use

life tap is the upgrade of vampirism so ull use it after u get it, yes if u use em they both go in cd but you dont need both life tap is enough

u cant get reinc from reinc, u need to buy Jar from cs

warrior, warden, healer, palladin, mage , since psi tk pull got nerfed

at this time lurker is better to use for farming, cuz it gets u more blood=more shield regen=more heals, healing urself shouldnt be a problem
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:14am

That's pretty cool guys. Thanks a lot and sorry for this huge text. Just could't find a reson to play summy instead of warrior :pinch: . Till now...

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:14am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

- summoner & warrior best classes in game now
summoner best..u mean best at dying ? then yes

btw for build u can just check the other thread..lot of info for dps build there hf
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:21pm

at dying? are you kidding? summoner is that what most ppl call op (i call it great)
no chance killing it in 1 vs 1 if equal gear

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:06pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

at dying? are you kidding? summoner is that what most ppl call op (i call it great)
no chance killing it in 1 vs 1 if equal gear
u suck then

oh yea and this game is not 1v1 game fyi
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Apr 19th 2014, 6:34pm)

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:32am

i suck because i wont get killed?

and this game is 1 vs 1 very often... you know leveling and arena and jc....?

are you new to this game?

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:35am

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:08am

lvling mhh nah barely^^
arena?(gipad or nezeb) mhh ok summy is pretty good there but that doesnt mean shit cause its just a ego push :D
jc mhh nah cause 12 players are there and it wont be a 1 vs 1 (where it matters, endroom for example)^^

so i dont think 1 vs 1 is important in allods^^ and even if i say summy can for example perform good in arena, it doesnt mean he is op^^ a mage or warri can kill you in a few sek^^ or even onehit you^^

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:21am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

i suck because i wont get killed?

and this game is 1 vs 1 very often... you know leveling and arena and jc....?

are you new to this game?
no you suck coz u fight useless ppl anyways keep it up this feels like old NA forum and its entertaining
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:56am

Please stay on topic, or I'll be forced to close this topic.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 12:24pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

summoner is most nerfed class here. if you want, i can tell you why.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 1:12pm

Autopsyst, i would love to start a constructive discussion about this topic! please elaborate!

dragonsvk8 seems to be a flamer (?)
however i NEVER said i think summy is OP, i said its GREAT!
read carefully pls...

i loev it so much cause if you play as (full)heal and dot the target, you can keep yourself alive with ease, but he dies slowly... the bloodshield rubies in 3rd grid also make it so you have perm. plategear and nearly never have to respell it.
if you change the build a bit to more attack and less heal enemy dies even faster, its a question of balance here whether you want to it slowly or quickly

mages are my favourite enemy, since with no selfheal and nothing to protect against our dots he will die very easy... barriers / illusions cannot block our toxin

regarding nerf old vampirism and old wandering fever come to my mind... THAT was the worst nerf ever

also VI does not trigger DOT anly longer, thats a huge nerf for mass-pvp :(

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 1:49pm

i loev it so much cause if you play as (full)heal and dot the target, you can keep yourself alive with ease, but he dies slowly...

If u fight with players who can easily die with dots u r fighting with wrong players. Its just waste of time and not funy either.

mages are my favourite enemy, since with no selfheal and nothing to protect against our dots he will die very easy... barriers / illusions cannot block our toxin

You have one favorite class but the other all classes have one favorite class either. Guess who? Yes, you are right, summies!
When a warrior saw a summy i can see the blood in his/her eyes..:)

regarding nerf old vampirism and old wandering fever come to my mind... THAT was the worst nerf ever

Changing the old life tap is the best thing for summies i believe. It was already almost impossible to casting life tap repeatedly in a fight. Its better now with higher damage. And the real problem with wandering fever is immunodeficiency doesnt include it anymore.

also VI does not trigger DOT anly longer, thats a huge nerf for mass-pvp

True that. Plus huge mana nerf for pve mob packs either...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 20th 2014, 1:58pm)

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:06pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

who needs selfheal?
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:10pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

mages will 2-shot any summoner, regardless his skill. thats a fact.

and btw, when you, allods-online-player, will be able to bring dragonsvk8 (ingame nick Dracias) at least to immortality, - then i will stop laughing at your posts
Why pretend?

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 2:55pm

mhh Allods-online-Player you are right a mage will die at summy dots i wont deny that ^^ BUT lets take a mage from my guild named Penance for example he will simply onehot you in a few sek ^^ in this time your dot will tick well lets be fair and say 4 times which is not enought to kill him ;) the time in which the mage was a playball for summys is long over^^

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 3:40pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Autopsyst, i would love to start a constructive discussion about this topic! please elaborate!

dragonsvk8 seems to be a flamer (?)

actually Im one of the most peaceful ppl u will meet here...

you are trying to deny that summoner dies so easy..I fought most of the top players in EU server (german/french/polish/english)

and I can tell you that there are few warriors which will totally crush you if you do one mistake with your cc/ghost cover on 1v1 you can just check some of my videos and see yourself, not talking about mass pvp where if 2 wars charge you you can just pray about being able to survive or run away

mages that actually know what are they doing (theres not as many but for example look at Penance) just oneshot you either with elemental surge or doublecomet+fireshock+meteor+gasp combo most of the times if you failed to save ghost cover/holy shield and since its all your hp down in one second you have no way to heal this even if you had no matter how strong heals

we also have awesome wardens that use their shred to hit you 1mil + and this happened to me countless times in this patch theres like no way to prevent this unless you time your cc everytime you see the 7 sec debuff for shred on you but ofc this is 100% not possible in mass pvp and quite hard in 1v1 cause they can use it more often than your cc is cded

bards flying blade hit me many times over 600k this patch not even knowing where it came from..for some reason bards dissharmony or whatever it is kills my pet in 3 seconds too now

caster healer wombo-combo is just no comment even though that it happens only each 1min or so you get fisted to death no matter what

psi has very strong burst too but since theres almost no living psi atm I wont talk about them

I didnt have much problems with other classes..paladin is still bad scout same facing another summoner is waste of time (I find them easier to kill this patch though) and engineer is worst of all classes imo

I love to 1v1 and I was able to kill most of hardest classes for summoner with their top players atleast at 25/75 ratio but what makes me really pissed is when in this "balanced" game some skills just oneshot you and you sometimes dont even know where they came from
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:46pm

@Autopsyst:

how big is the difference of your gear / dragonrelics (these give so much more HP now) and cs items compared to the mage that oneshotted you?
are you about equal? large pots and alchemy also will make a huge difference, but i guess since you have greatness you know the game already...

the best thing about summy is, that even IF we die, the dot will remain
so eventually after beeing dead all the "xy has been killed" messages appear ;)

i know that mages can do massive dmg now and with lower HP its even more lethal now, but thats not a specific problem of the summoners
summoners can at least use ghost world cover and have 2nd life

i stay with my opinion that healer and summoner in FH spec are, if equal gear and skill, cannot be killed, but can kill the attacker if he is without selfheal

also, i have no problem if you laugh about me or my posts, i feel no need to prove myself to you at all

@dragonsvk8

if you ar not a flamer and a peaceful guy i like that

ofc if you fight a potent warrior which is skilled its a matter of one error, but this one mistake is lethal in high end-pvp with any class
stunlock and death are the result

and fighting alone agains 2 is never a good situation

but the same goes for melee scout, psionicist is also bursting everyone to death after contact and so on
while if summy applies fear, vamp, death howl and all the other nice stuff its basically the same

again, i accept that mages are very potent concerning damage; but it definitely IS possible to win against them, in the worst case, if the enemy is superior, you still can hit and run, since one time neurotoxin+ fever WILL to thir job very well... (however this is only for battleground and not for arena)

for wardens puting the pet into ghost world works well for me most times

bards strongest dmg is the burstdmg from solo, thats the countless disharmonys, thats THE moment for ghost cover, and take pet with you or it die...

caster healer is not the big problem, FH is worse here, if he has some attacks too, since he wont die
also he will be abl to keep ALL others alive since we do slow dmg that is relatively easy to outheal, especially now that VI is not triggering DOT any longer

psi is dangerous for every class if in DPS spec, even worse than mage, as soon as you are "twinned" its over theoretically

(holy)paladin got a big nerf, scouts a buff since they cant miss any longer... but not relevant for us, scout is easy kill without selfheal

engineer is the worst class? i agree TOTALLY...

oneshot is an interesting thing, i noticed it too, thats the new stat system...
but its does not only affect summys, in fact it affects all classes that are a bit undergeared and are not tank or fullheal...

well its 2 or 3 shot most times but yeah

to sum it up at least i am happy with my summy, i enjoy it really, and again, even IF i die, as long as everybody has my dot on him its easy to be top dps :D