You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:49pm

Question from a Returning Player

Big question here, and one that I know often sparks long debates. I will try to phrase this in the best way possible, as to avoid any confusion:

Is it now possible to play PvE in Allods without making purchases from the cash shop? How about PvP?

I know this is something that has constantly changed from developer to developer - and please don't misunderstand me. I am fine with paying for a game that I think is worth it. I am not fine paying for XP Boosts just to be able to play the game :P .

I just want a straight forward answer, please - not all kinds of crazy arguments, if possible!

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:51pm

Hello,

Allods have not really changed from what it was 1 year ago.
It depends how long have you stopped playing ?

What is new, if you're ok to pay for this game, is this new server (Smugglers Paradise) with subscription (1000 cristals/30 days). It's free until april 21st if you wanna try it. There is a permanent 30% XP Boost, and you buy mounts/bags ingame (or gain it from killing mobs on astral allods or raid bosses). This server is only 6 months old.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:34am

reeah19

Intermediate

pve its possible even with lvl 1 runes, for pvp u need higher at least 6-7, theres alot of oportunities in game so you dont have to grind or pay for boosts
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 4:14am

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah the last time I played was right before that one update where it got REALLY bad and a bunch of people stopped playing :/

Since then I had followed the progress and heard a lot of people saying it had improved, but didn't get a chance to try it. So that was a while ago, I think. Maybe two years.

It sucks because I'm not very well off, so it's hard for me to invest in a game knowing that if I don't keep paying for it that it'll stop being playable. I guess I just want to know if it's possible that, if there are times I can't pay, that playing would still be enjoyable. So far sounds like a yes though! I'll have to give it a go tonight and see how everything looks.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:57am

Big question here, and one that I know often sparks long debates. I will try to phrase this in the best way possible, as to avoid any confusion:

Is it now possible to play PvE in Allods without making purchases from the cash shop? How about PvP?

I know this is something that has constantly changed from developer to developer - and please don't misunderstand me. I am fine with paying for a game that I think is worth it. I am not fine paying for XP Boosts just to be able to play the game :P .

I just want a straight forward answer, please - not all kinds of crazy arguments, if possible!

Yes, to all! First you need to change server's, and hop on the subscription band wagon. Spend the same as any other game monthly fee, and YOU are instanlty a top tier player on par with all the other's (Gear, Glyphs, and WM's not included.) Or you could ask you're Goldman sachs adviser if dumping 15% annual into the F2P server to play will yield return.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 8:37am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I think P2P is move fun its fair in pvp since you dont get players that are over powered cuz they have level 13 runes. sure 15 dollors every 30 days sucks to some but its worth it :) :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:09pm

As i havnt and dont intend to join the P2P server all i can say is what i have read and been told from friends (low population and as bugged if not worse then F2P server)

And for pvp aspect (end content) and needing to pay to keep up well that all depends on how much time u have to grind (in game gold)
but depending on whare u stopped playing - example this and previous expansion will net u between 30-60k gold
so if u dont mind putting real money into the game aswell just wait till the next crystal chip sale and get better runes if u dont already have ok runes - personaly i look at the higher lvl runed players for a challange to make my game pvp more of a challange

there is a nasty short fall in this patch 500-600k on average u need to grind and if u think creativly its easy to get with little effort on your part

(no i dont mean magic ribbon grinding)

If the guild u had is still around they should be able to give u a heads up on what to expect and any traps/pitfalls to avoid.