You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:08am

Boss no drops - not the first for me o.O

So why does this happen, we killed the last boss on this allod and got 0 drops; thinking it was lag we waited around but quickly realized it was not lagging at all.

Can we get like key reimbursement for this x[ or at least be told why this happens?

In case of key reimbursement: Replicator users - Scientology, Monobots --- Normal Key users: Litoh, PawPaw, Lunita, Llag

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:10am

also not the first time this happened to me; first boss on the tequatl allod didn't drop something for me before - seems 1/4 bosses randomly.

edit, additional info - the greyed out portrait was not grey when we were killing it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Scientology" (Apr 13th 2014, 3:17am)

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:05am

Sometimes the server lags and it takes a while for the loot bag to appear. It has nothing to do with your internet or your connection to the server.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:10am

Sometimes the server lags and it takes a while for the loot bag to appear. It has nothing to do with your internet or your connection to the server.

So why does this happen, we killed the last boss on this allod and got 0 drops; thinking it was lag we waited around but quickly realized it was not lagging at all.
we waited for 10 minutes, also was no server lag skill casts were still perfectly fine - 10m there nothing spawned, nothing changed.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:23am

Groupie

Beginner

This have happened a few times on different allods. When the boss has a gray name and icon there are no drops from it.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:03pm

we waited for 10 minutes, also was no server lag skill casts were still perfectly fine - 10m there nothing spawned, nothing changed.

This sucks. I've never had this happen to me, but it is a bug that should be fixed ASAP.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:21pm

This has never happened to me and so far I haven't seen server lag since the merge.

They did add a protection to the game from killing same boss in the same instance many times just in case some new exploit is discovered to reset the boss, this protection prevents getting more loot from the same boss after you kill him the first time...
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 7:46pm

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:10am

This has never happened to me and so far I haven't seen server lag since the merge.

They did add a protection to the game from killing same boss in the same instance many times just in case some new exploit is discovered to reset the boss, this protection prevents getting more loot from the same boss after you kill him the first time...

If that was the case I'd def understand only thing that happened though was we wiped the first attempt, came back and then no drops :[

@ groupie, it grayed out after it was dead but was still in color for us when we started

@ bunzy I'll tell her but she would only care if your name was juan :O

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:12am

Lunita

Beginner

Worst boss evah.

Scientology, don't make me back hand you with heals.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:46am

Monday, April 14th 2014, 10:22pm

Wonder if I submit a ticket if it'd do any good lol.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:38am

mediaaa

Trainee

Tom cruise is guilty for all.
sss