You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:35am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

Quest items stats changeing

I'm leveling my reincarnation and I've noticed that when I finish a quest and the reward consists of an Item (I have to pick one out of 3), I pick the one with Proficiency and vitality but in my bag lands an item with Proficiency and Bloodlust or Determination and Vitality. No matter if it's a regular item or a blue one.
And it isn't just me. I spoke with my guild mates and they have notice the same issue happening.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:13pm

Hello,

I had the same issue with blue rewards form the quests after 55 (new extension, the blue chest and the first blue shirt).
My friend also got the problem.

I suggest you to make screenshots (i made some, but totally forget about this bug). And next week, send them to support team when the reward doesn't match with what you choose.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:37pm

This is a bug that has been in the game since 5.0 was released in RU. I am surprised it's not been fixed yet... but it is the reason why I just pick random gear when I was leveling up and didn't care about stat balance.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:53pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

Hello,

I had the same issue with blue rewards form the quests after 55 (new extension, the blue chest and the first blue shirt).
My friend also got the problem.

I suggest you to make screenshots (i made some, but totally forget about this bug). And next week, send them to support team when the reward doesn't match with what you choose.

Thing is that they can always say that you miss-clicked, since on the screen in the message is the item that lands in your bag and also both the items, the one you choose and the one you get are listed as a reward for that quest.

This is a bug that has been in the game since 5.0 was released in RU. I am surprised it's not been fixed yet... but it is the reason why I just pick random gear when I was leveling up and didn't care about stat balance.

yup, i can lvl without those items, but good if they would fix it, new players might be confused by that.