You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:27am

mikha

Beginner

• "mikha" started this thread

Full Healer Summoner Stats

How you work now with your Summoner healer?

I feel a bit nerfed after last patch but I think it's just a matter of stats balancing.
This is my theory about stas. Feel free to comment/destroy/laugh :D

In PvE I found a good result balancing a 60% Proficiency and 40% Brutality because I try to keep my party hp above the 70% but if they drop low, some Reanimation spam has at least 50% more heal thanks to Brutality.

Determination? Not sure about this stat. I've quite low right now 'cause usually we don't get hit so much, even if focused. A quick Ghostly Cover and we're done.

In Defense I think Vitality is the most importan one. Bloodlust for now has a low heal rate but I think in the future can help us a lot 'cuz we're gonna get heal for every tick of Renewal and any DoT we put on mobs.

Willpower and Tenacity seems useless in PvE.

In PvP the attack stats for me seems quite the same. Maybe Brutality a bit higher 'cause in PvP party get more damage than on an allod.
Determination seems useless here too: even in the hardest PvP my average determination is around 50% and if focused...well I try to avoid damages and not being in the middle of the fire.

I have some doubt about Anger: the speed of making wound is lower for heals compared to dps. What do you think about?

In defense...Vitality + Willpower of course. The second one seems even more important than the first 'cause now doesn't have a counter stat like old Conviction.
Not sure about Tenacity here too. I think is not so much important for the same reason of Determination.

So what do you think about?
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:04pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

How you work now with your Summoner healer?

I feel a bit nerfed after last patch but I think it's just a matter of stats balancing.
This is my theory about stas. Feel free to comment/destroy/laugh :D

In PvE I found a good result balancing a 60% Proficiency and 40% Brutality because I try to keep my party hp above the 70% but if they drop low, some Reanimation spam has at least 50% more heal thanks to Brutality.

Determination? Not sure about this stat. I've quite low right now 'cause usually we don't get hit so much, even if focused. A quick Ghostly Cover and we're done.

In Defense I think Vitality is the most importan one. Bloodlust for now has a low heal rate but I think in the future can help us a lot 'cuz we're gonna get heal for every tick of Renewal and any DoT we put on mobs.

Willpower and Tenacity seems useless in PvE.

In PvP the attack stats for me seems quite the same. Maybe Brutality a bit higher 'cause in PvP party get more damage than on an allod.
Determination seems useless here too: even in the hardest PvP my average determination is around 50% and if focused...well I try to avoid damages and not being in the middle of the fire.

I have some doubt about Anger: the speed of making wound is lower for heals compared to dps. What do you think about?

In defense...Vitality + Willpower of course. The second one seems even more important than the first 'cause now doesn't have a counter stat like old Conviction.
Not sure about Tenacity here too. I think is not so much important for the same reason of Determination.

So what do you think about?
sounds good :D
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, April 14th 2014, 1:09pm

Hey,
I still have hope about bloodlust. Maybe it will never become a "must stat" for a fh but for dps builds(both pve&pvp) i think the result will be better especially after leggy gears.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 3:35pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I'm not this big player and I'm not a big fan of PvP (maybe 'cause on Italian server maps and skermishes were almost abandoned so..) and now because of my old pc I see only frames of the games so I'm waiting the new one to try a little pvp...but...

I'm trying something with Wellebell farming and I can say, with my poor toon (I've 5/4 runes and no relics):

I feel a bit nerfed too. With almost no luck and no luck relics it's difficult to crit like before. Brutality helps a lot and it's one -with Proficiency- of the stats I consider better than the others (even if in this way Brutality change a bit the playstyle)
Determination, I think what you think. I've tried it about 25-30% but also with a coulpe of elite mobs focusing me (with also 100% Det for a while), I haven't seen this great bonus :/ but maybe the % of the stat was too low.
Bloodlust same thing. I think it's far more useful for other classes or, for summoners, in dps builds.
Same again for Willpower and Tenacity. I haven't try them at all, precisely because I don't feel them useful in PvE, since Wound Complexity works now in a very different way.

About PvP I can't say anything that make sense, so I shut up u_u
The only thing I can say, is about Anger: talking with some guildies that do a lot of PvP more than me, they says they rarely see a wound complexity droplet (both on the others or on theirselves). So maybe the % should be very high and/or the duration of the combat quite long O.o

BTW thank you with this clear disquisition :D
I've got few doubts about what stats pick up, because I was focusing only on Proficiency and Brutality for PvE, but now I can say I was quite right u_u

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ValekLost" (Apr 14th 2014, 5:35pm)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 3:49pm

I was doing runs with my fiance having 0 tenacity cause we both felt it was a meh stat, but after a few run ins with "Merry" in Jollyroger bay and him slapping WC on me we changed her stats a little bit. When Merry would put wounds on me, it sucked for sure BUT, having even just alittle tenacity on her eliminated that issue. One Wounds actually start emerging in PVP I feel a little Tenacity will be good to have in PVP and PVE, while we rarely saw wounds appear while I was tanking, when they did appear it reaaaallly sucked.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:58am

mikha

Beginner

I saw some Wound Complexity too in PvE situation, even in Wellebelle farming. But only on tanks 'cause they are the only one taking constant damage from a mob.
So for tanking Tenacity is main defensive stat with Vitality.

For us (cloth casters) I continue to say it's quite useless because, both in PvP or PvE, if we are focused we are quite dead. So we don't need to sustain damage but to run away from it (Ghostly Cover, breaking line of sight, ... )

Maybe in more difficult astral sectors. Until now I saw 0 WC on ranged dps, even in the new blue sectors.

In PvP all depends on the gear and relics of your enemy. If you put on some Anger gear and some PvP relics surely you will add WC to PvE oriented players.
But if you are a summy healer like me, Anger will be your last choice in the offensive stats (for the reason I wrote in the first post).

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 8:23pm

ValekLost

Trainee

For us (cloth casters) I continue to say it's quite useless because, both in PvP or PvE, if we are focused we are quite dead. So we don't need to sustain damage but to run away from it (Ghostly Cover, breaking line of sight, ... )

That's the point.
Talking with one of our healers, he says he find Determination very useful when focused (he has got it around 40%), because he can heal around 40% more when the charge reaches 90-100% (and it's quite easy).
But the healer class is a "front line" class, to stay near tanks and main melee dps like warriors (as they wear plates) so it's another playstyle.

We are a lil more squishy XD
So I agree with you about Det, when we are focused we have to run away to avoid to be splatted all around the landscape <.<

Have you got any idea about the time that's necessary to make wound complexity pop-up (I know it depends a lot on gear/anger etc, but just to understand if it took a short or a long time anyway :D)

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:04pm

mikha

Beginner

Totally agree :)

About Wound don't know yet. Today our tank took Wound aggroing 3 mobs in the Forlon Thicket Hard farming zone. Fight was not so long so I guess he took it in 1 minute. And surely he has a good Tenacity.
Need to see more :)