You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:44pm

DD offheal universal one-handed weapon build of summy

I'd like to ask about opinions on this build - http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122...3…cbjmghe/SJFGCAG

and please tell me
talents - is it worth deleting Aura of astral power and getting life tap r3
rubies - is it better to have Plaguebringer rubies over Endless Thirst - or in other words - does Dark Renewal suck without Plaguebringer rubies?

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:57pm

mikha

Beginner

Seems more a strange PvP build to me.

I changed it into this:
http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122...3…E!eiffvt/CUNLLU

Summoning Mastery it's useless. You can heal your pet.
Healing Shield and Urgent Protection too don't seems useful to me. With Pet, Vampirism and Wandering Fever you should have enough blood to put your shield up again.
I took at least r2 Necropotency for faster cast and r2 Advanced Genetics for more PoM spam.

Aura of Potency will nerf too much your healing skill so I took Reanimation instead.

I'm not sure about Fear rubies. Maybe better take r3 Virulence to have more time on DoTs and HoTs
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Monday, April 14th 2014, 1:26pm

Hey Jazz,

1-If a party wants you to get because of ur off heal ability they shouldnt have any expectation about Aura.
2-Dark Reneawal never sucks.:) One way or other it works. But the problem is witout virulence it has 16sec lifetime.
So u will spend most of your time with renewing the dr. When u gonna do your damage? (and atm i assume u have some rare and epic crafted gears. it means 30% from plaguebringer wont change much)
3-In my opinion offheal builds only works for ppl who has perma dod. No matter how great u do your job in a bad situtation, if u got wiped everyone will talk about your lack of dps and you will be the responsable of failure. At the end they wont even mention about your offheals.

Good luck...:)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 3:14pm

This looks more than off-dps than off-healing. But seems that you like when you decide who will live and who will die 8) . I made my changes to your build. In my opinion MORE FAITH MEANS MORE MANA and for summoners mana is everything even for acid builds. Well take a look to my changes and decide which one goes better with your play style. :thumbup:

Monday, April 14th 2014, 4:28pm

@Mikha: I'm not well equipped yet I was able to get some nice pvp kills with it, 1v1 with much better equipped and higher lv enemies, so yeah, it is working in pvp,
@Elvespresley: I need just a bit of heal to get better sustain for myself, in both pvp and pve mob trains farm,
so in single player mode it worked pretty fine, I'm just afraid of being useless in raids and astral farm,
@Digorvel: yeap I've seen your build, I could use it with some modifications :P, I have tested most of builds I've seen here on forum

Thanks for all opinions :)

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:24pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Do NOT ever try to make "off heal" build now after revamp since it sucks and you will either do very low dps or very low heals.

Why?

You took AoP which decreases your healing by 50% (thats already loads) and to that only maxed heal PoM, r2 renewal, r0 reanimation. That makes your heals already like 75% less useful than fullhealer ( not counting all skipped rubies).

For dps u didnt max out life tap neither decomposotion which already nerfed your dps..but when are u actually able to dps with howl+vamp at full potential if you want to spend blood to heal also? Only way to do noticable dps is on aoe but still not good enough.

Not to mention that you would have to have either turned AoP on or off to make one side of build any "useful" and the other useless. As you can see the build pretty much counters both roles you want to do with it and thats why i hate when someone makes hybrid build for more uses cause it always fails in one way or another. Also you put inside some pvp aspects in it what recounters the build totally upside down :D

Only exception is full PvP build which is used as survival for yourself and support for your group while keeping maxed aoe dps output and I'll say it again in PvP ONLY.

Either decide to be fullhealer or dps thats my suggestion :)

Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:38am

Modliszka

Beginner

Do NOT ever try to make "off heal" build now after revamp since it sucks and you will either do very low dps or very low heals.

True, but...
I have found off-heal spec (dps-oriented) really interesting and versatile.

PVP - off-heal is just the best option for summies. You can run FH - but you will never outperform FH priests in terms of survival, and cc resistance :( Full dps build for pvp is just not mobile enough, coz you need to stand still to do any dps, and your defence is none.
Welle - with good gear and average runes its valid for healing good party even for legendary refractors. (I am easily able to heal epics in pt without tank), and you got long term cc (debilitating plague), and short term (fear) in case something goes wrong ;)
BG - survive just enough to top3 dps chart all the time.
AoD - VI+neuro spam ftw - although huge mana problems atm.

And above all off-heal build is just really fun to play :D

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:38am

mikha

Beginner

Ah Draci said: some sort of offhealing build is useful only in PvP 'cause there survival abilities is the most important thing for you and your party.

And I don't agree with you saying that summy FH is not so useful in PvP. In large PvP like AoD I'm one of the top healers. In small PvP like Champion Fight Dominion I think I can do my good job switching heals with our survival skills like Fear and Cover. It's just practice because we are more squishy than plate healers.

In PvE offhealer build is useless really. My dps is so low that I prefer to switch to FH and make sure that my party don't die! Paladins and Warden with support build have better offheal than me in offheal build XD

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:39am

Modliszka

Beginner

In PvE offhealer build is useless really. My dps is so low that I prefer to switch to FH and make sure that my party don't die! Paladins and Warden with support build have better offheal than me in offheal build XD
I don't get it, why ppl assume that when they off-heal they should also be on top of dps meter?
The role of off-heal is to help FH and improve a little dps compared to party with 2 healers (if you remember beginnings of doing s29+ or 41+)
When you do dps comparable with tank its all you are supposed to do. (And with correct build you can easily do 30% heals, and 10-15% dps of the party)

Quoted

And
I don't agree with you saying that summy FH is not so useful in PvP. In
large PvP like AoD I'm one of the top healers. In small PvP like
Champion Fight Dominion I think I can do my good job switching heals
with our survival skills like Fear and Cover. It's just practice because
we are more squishy than plate healers.
I haven't said that summy FH is useless - I just said that it would never get close to efficiency of priest FH in PvP (especially dominions) - we have no willpower rubies, no bubble (reinc one was nerfed long time ago), cover do not removes cc effects, we don't have increased healing and resistances when our hp gets low. If there are 2 parties similarly geared and cash shopped the one with summy only FH is always worse than pt with plate FH.

As for AoD and other bgs - Its random and not coordinated - FH are not focused that much, so their job is easier ;)

I know you play FH summy and I am convinced that you know what you are doing - so we can sum up this discussion to one sentence:
It depends on your play style 8)

One thing you haven't mentioned and I totally agree with is that in PvE (especially raids) summy FH is way better than plate FH :D

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:55pm

mikha

Beginner

It depends on your play style

Ahaha that is so true!

And for my playstyle I prefer to lose that low percentage of dps in off heal and get FH or full dps. But ye, I play FH 99% of the times so sometimes I even forget how to dps properly XD

One thing you haven't mentioned and I totally agree with is that in PvE (especially raids) summy FH is way better than plate FH

Could be my next signature on forum :P

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:09pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

no summoner will never be better than healer as FH in pvp no matter what playstyle..theres like no difference between summo fh/pvp build defense which is very low (<3 flying blade+shred oneshots) so we cant be on par with healer class that has sooooo much more defensive/survival stuff to take in pvp
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:41pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

i must agree with Kakias on this one.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."