Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Warrior PvP/Pve Build (p2p)

Pve Build with sword & dagger.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!313.3..2…E!swfmasn/ALZQE

(thinking of removing controled rage aura armor % debuff removal w/o using ferocity since we have 2 wars in each group for pve) and adding those 3 rubys in magic resistance , since most bosses are magic not physical. As well aura of ferocity of rank 3 to Double blow/Rapid slash on r2. (worth or not)

Pvp Build 2hand mace.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3..2…ifhzasn/YLEHFUH

(Determination is waste of rubys/stats - Anger is bugged)

Suggestions/comments/changes that can be made.

Builds fixed. +1 ruby aswell.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dandix« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Well i have a PVE + PVP warrior with 2 handed sword. All 2 handed weapons use A LOT energy so i use adrenaline as often as i can. Also player who make warrior class they make it for the crushing blow xD its a funny skill and OP AOE at the same time. I use this build: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3..3…!wawgmtn/WEQMFR

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

Pve Build with sword & dagger.

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!313.3..…E!gandtnb/ALZQE

Pvp Build 2hand mace.

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3..2…!ifhzasn/OKZDMV

(Determination is waste of rubys/stats - Anger is bugged)

Suggestions/comments/changes that can be made.
I was a bit puzzled with why you didn't take rank 2 crushing blow (maybe too low on rubies? :D) and because warrior needs more energy, especially with 2h mace, you might want to remove those Warden rubies because the 58% (with 1 ruby) slow is good enough to catch up to the enemy and then you could take extra energy and rank 2 crushing blow :D

Edit: Personally I would take r1 double blow instead of r1 intimidate, it helps when your enemy turns invisible. :D But that's just my opinion
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

machopi

Anfänger

Beruf: Full time cheeky cunt

• Nachricht senden

You should stay away from jagged slice like satan and every sane person ever stays away from broccoli.

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Jagged slice works quite well for paired build to be honest. With a fast weapon (sword & dagger is fine) and enough energy you can keep up 8 second jagged slice and use a fatal blow meanwhile. Though those energy rubies for lunge skill in 3rd grid work only with 2h weapons so you wasted 3 rubies there.

P.S. How much gold does respec cost in p2p server?
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Jagged slice works quite well for paired build to be honest. With a fast weapon (sword & dagger is fine) and enough energy you can keep up 8 second jagged slice and use a fatal blow meanwhile. Though those energy rubies for lunge skill in 3rd grid work only with 2h weapons so you wasted 3 rubies there.

P.S. How much gold does respec cost in p2p server?

Ye thanks, didn't notice, any way to put those 3 rubies in ?

It costs 4k gold , 1 hour of aoe farming , so respecting isnt a problem.

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sounds great :D I would love to play on p2p server if I had nothing to lose on f2p :s (Like friends, costumes, runes and cash shop that I farmed myself)

I'd probably go for extra energy, because as a paired build warr you need energy a lot :) I guess from your choice, survivability in pve isn't important that much :) So it would be something like this.

Or you could get rank 1 crushing blow like this

Added 1 ruby to ferocity aura thingie.

P.S. Didn't you have 13 extra rubies? (pve build says 12 extra and pvp build says 13 extra)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sounds great :D I would love to play on p2p server if I had nothing to lose on f2p :s (Like friends, costumes, runes and cash shop that I farmed myself)

I'd probably go for extra energy, because as a paired build warr you need energy a lot :) I guess from your choice, survivability in pve isn't important that much :) So it would be something like Sounds great :D I would love to play on p2p server if I had nothing to lose on f2p :s (Like friends, costumes, runes and cash shop that I farmed myself)

I'd probably go for extra energy, because as a paired build warr you need energy a lot :) I guess from your choice, survivability in pve isn't important that much :) So it would be something like this.

Or you could get rank 1 crushing blow like [url='http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!313.3..2..1....3.33..22.3....23.2..3!gslobwn/ASRNSUN!a/USGQE!swfmasn/ALZQE']this

Added 1 ruby to ferocity aura thingie.

P.S. Didn't you have 13 extra rubies? (pve build says 12 extra and pvp build says 13 extra)[/url]

as said got 1 extra ruby for pvp , so now have 60 not 59 .

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Okay :P But yeah, hope that helps
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »VashBog_Highroller« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)