You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 6:27am

p2p servers?

How are the EN p2p servers population? I was palying for abit and it was so empty. Would the sub be worth? or would it be more better playing f2p

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 8:27am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Population wise f2p server is much more active, but it depends if you want to bother with rapidly increasing amounts of cash shop in the game to be able to compete with others.

Besides, all p2p server needs is just a bit more advertisement and it would get more players joining quite soon
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 8:34am

Population wise f2p server is much more active, but it depends if you want to bother with rapidly increasing amounts of cash shop in the game to be able to compete with others.

Besides, all p2p server needs is just a bit more advertisement and it would get more players joining quite soon
yeah It's just so empty in p2p, I've been questing for like 4 hours and I've been like the only person around. Maybe cos it's cos of my timezone but back in 45 patch in nezeb I would always run into a few people in the zones. I do want to play on p2p but f2p seems alot more attractive since theres actually people on it.
cheers for the reply

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:11am

yeah It's just so empty in p2p, I've been questing for like 4 hours and I've been like the only person around. Maybe cos it's cos of my timezone but back in 45 patch in nezeb I would always run into a few people in the zones. I do want to play on p2p but f2p seems alot more attractive since theres actually people on it.
cheers for the reply
You were playing in the worst time possible to find people in. Remember this is EU, people aren't playing at 3 in the morning.
For glory.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:14am

what time would people be on? what timezone does the server use?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:18am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

It depends, but usually eu people are online when you are in the middle of your workday (say 10 am - 5 pm your time)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:28am

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:42am

I'm located in NewZealand.
Uh, 9-10 hrs from now.
For glory.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:42am

Cheers for the reply, How is endgame content for p2p server? is there groups for astrals etc

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:10am

Cheers for the reply, How is endgame content for p2p server? is there groups for astrals etc
Yeah, you can find ppl for astral, and curently both factions' top guilds are doing DC/tep raids.
For glory.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:58am

Now p2p isnt game, it is work for ur money. Work with a lot of bugs and social problems cause p2p use f2p-model but u must pay for it - lol...
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 11:25am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Unfortunately ... yes.
In its current state subscription server does
not qualify for a subscription model business. (IMO). Compare it to
other games with subscription... well there is not much to compare
really >.>
But keep in mind that it will remain free till 21.04
and I must say that it is a very fair move from Mail.ru. Still people
keep abandoning sub server even in its currently totaly free to access.
Changes
are needend not only in quality of content on sub server but also in
availability of items from pay2win server (mounts, costumes, ship stuff
ect), as well as some faction balancing.

This is something to think about here: even that it is totally free still less and less people want to play it. So where is the flaw ? huh?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:36pm

Wube

Beginner

Well i think it's like snowball effect but in opposite direction. The less the ppl the more of them will quit. MMO with not populated server is not a MMO anymore.
BLARGH

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:49pm

Alemiasty

Beginner

P2P have players for astral ( for pve ) but its hard to start df/wh. If u start play u only can start p2p - f2p its no sense u never will that good how best players ( or if u have thousands money to spend on the game ). And you'll only upset when die at one shot. At p2p its more players than was everyday its better and maybe gm's do soon anything to increase the populations.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:25pm

At p2p its more players than was everyday its better and maybe gm's do soon anything to increase the populations.
Lool, GMs is nothing! They r like policemen. They cannot change balance...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:47pm

Alemiasty

Beginner

the server have balance only no have people

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:51pm

p2p dead. no more people coming and everyone lefting by one by same as me.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:52pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Well the sub server is sometimes empty but its based on what time your online, since the merge of NA and EU we have lost some NA and gained more EU. So the time zone of when the Sub server is active would be different based on where you are.

PvP wise I enjoy it better you dont have to worry about players steam rolling over you due to there level 13 runes, or level 5 pat, It's all based on your skill so its balanced out more.
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:56pm

Alemiasty

Beginner

Alliance suddenly stopped play when lose fights at domi ^^ 50% leave when lose raid domi and next 50% when best party lose domi fight ^^ Well please do not talk nonsense;)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:22pm

the server have balance only no have people
Lol, u made my day... :thumbsup:
If u dont know, if server has balance then population will grow UP...