You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:05pm

Weapons for warriors

Okay guys i have a few questions about the warrior's weapons.
1. What weapon to use for leveling?
2. What weapon to use for boss fights?
3. What weapon to use for PvE , Astral, Farming...?
4. Is a 1 handed and shield useful for anything?
5. Will be good idea to use bloodbath with a 2 handed? Is it slower, the same or better?
6. Will be good/smart to make a summy reinc for the warrior just because of the fear skill?
And of curse which would be good reincarnations for the warrior? (except the paladin coz i already know that is a great call to reinc for the warrior)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:31pm

Alyth

Trainee

1. dual weapons (sword/dagger, axes) or fist weapons
2. 2hand sword / 2hand spear
3. depends i like spear other warriors prefer dual wielding
4. yes for tanking :)
5. by the feeling.. better :)
6. nooooo, you have to run behind them... fear is more good for distance fighters
7. Good incarnation -> Mage more barries (elemental/physical) or "Blinzeln" (dont know english name) where you rush some distance towards your enemy or away from it. (i just imagine an orc using this skill... first your enemy is far away and suddenly a giant meat thing is in front of you :D )

but thats only my opinion, and i just play the warrior sometimes just for fun :)
read... think... better read again... think again... write answer...
lesen... denken... besser nochmal lesen... nochmal denken... antwort schreiben...
Ingenieur PMB - Summoner Guide (comming soon) - Allods Basics KB (still in progress)

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:03pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

7. Scout reincarnation works well too for the same purpose as mage "Blink" skill mentioned above
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 3:38pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

use mace for all /done
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:37am

BarutFt.Gun

Beginner

You should read the description of weapons in Ezells PMB guide,He explained it good.

ToXiC best guild ISA/ZAK

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:47pm

I recommend all warriors to use 2handed MACE because it got the most sustainable dmg out off all wepons and it always hits hard :thumbup:

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:30pm

Zaguardo

Beginner

not sure if real or trolls o.o
~ Do what you want cause a Pirate is free ~
~ You are a Pirate! ~

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 7:43pm

paired fists for sure
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 4:59pm

guys, which weapon is OP ? 2h mace ? or 2h axe ?

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 5:10pm

Warrior paired axes or swords is best dps in the game, due to a change to whirlwind that wasn't mentioned in patchnotes ever I think - that being whirlwind now uses weapon dps instead of weapon damage. So a good paired build in the hands of a skilled player will outdps every other warrior.

However, paired warrior is also very squishy, and absolutely crap in pvp.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 5:24pm

in pvp ? what you use ? 2h.mace or 2h axe ?

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 4:13pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Never tried 2h mace much (Personally it seemed too slow / too energy consuming to me), but 2h axe has high hits which was really favorable to my own taste.

It usually depends on the person's own taste, I liked fast and stable hits (2h sword back in lvl 55 patch) because of occuring dodges, now since the dodges were removed, rolling with 2h mace seemed much better.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 4:07pm

Back when I tried Warrior If I recall It was always between 2h Mace and Axe for very hard hits, but for me personally. (Like everyone says It's based on Preference) I personally enjoyed the speed and stability of the 2h sword.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 11:17am

Yulian

Intermediate

You just need 2h weapon for everything doesn't matter its a sword spear axe or mace. Altough I just love 2h sword alot better than mace for me at least...
If you want to tank 1h and shielkd naturaly...

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 7:00pm

gethdar

Beginner

hello

me personaly i think sword or spear since warrior have to much stuns and u need to combine skill to maintain your enemy in stun

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 6:36pm

me personaly i think sword or spear since warrior have to much stuns and u need to combine skill to maintain your enemy in stun
Please dont bring old topics. Its been almost 2 years
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 8:17am

gethdar

Beginner

holyy

Please dont bring old topics. Its been almost 2 years
hahaha i just realised it was 2014 omg omg what a noob haha