Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Paladin pvp/pve

This will be the tank pvp/pve build, it has a good damage output and a hard covering if u know what i mean. so look out for the new 2H pvp build from me, working on it...

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.1.…gcdzcfn/UUVISWB :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »corsharkbrain« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

The PVP/PVE 2H build, it is not certain that this build will be completely effective but its worth a shot

how would you place the stats you get from levels and what stats would you focus on gear for the 2h spec?

Beruf: bartender

• Nachricht senden

with new system you cant be 2h spec just if you have new set of gear at the end

Dragagon_old

unregistriert

the first build posted I liked, but wish I had more testing knowledge on the "Durability" rubies to know if 3 are good to take now.

The second needed an AoE, and since you make me wish I tested paladin this patch (2h focused builds) I hope a 2H paladin come's in the thread to help out soon.

so far i've noticed my damage output is off the charts, but with that being said 2H pvp is a nice spec, the survive ability is neat and damage is almost the same as the pve spec so to me if the players wit this spec has the right knowledge and rinsing capability i recommend this spec my tank spec is OP too but i needs a little work because i'm not holding the agro i should be hold, players keep taking agro from me.
my present builds will be posted to let users that are of low rubies to have a stable paladin with high survive ability and high output of damage to use and also for users with high rubies that can enhance their build to maybe complete or stretching the build into hybrid... :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Zitat

my Tank Paladin build Pve/pvp 2h build

Your builds are unfocused.

Your tank build have skipped essential tanking rubies: extra barrier, durability, tenacity rubies, battle rez, ... and have taken several damagedealing rubies.
Your 2h build have skipped essential dps rubies and skills: ferocity r3, righteous cause r3, raptor fury, pure faith, concentration, brutality rubies and have taken a lot of tanking rubies and skills.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »azalin71« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)