You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:53pm

Paladin pvp/pve

This will be the tank pvp/pve build, it has a good damage output and a hard covering if u know what i mean. so look out for the new 2H pvp build from me, working on it...

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.1.…gcdzcfn/UUVISWB :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "corsharkbrain" (Mar 19th 2014, 7:02pm)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:01pm

The PVP/PVE 2H build, it is not certain that this build will be completely effective but its worth a shot

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:10am

how would you place the stats you get from levels and what stats would you focus on gear for the 2h spec?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:47pm

with new system you cant be 2h spec just if you have new set of gear at the end

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:54am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

the first build posted I liked, but wish I had more testing knowledge on the "Durability" rubies to know if 3 are good to take now.

The second needed an AoE, and since you make me wish I tested paladin this patch (2h focused builds) I hope a 2H paladin come's in the thread to help out soon.

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 8:26pm

so far i've noticed my damage output is off the charts, but with that being said 2H pvp is a nice spec, the survive ability is neat and damage is almost the same as the pve spec so to me if the players wit this spec has the right knowledge and rinsing capability i recommend this spec my tank spec is OP too but i needs a little work because i'm not holding the agro i should be hold, players keep taking agro from me.
my present builds will be posted to let users that are of low rubies to have a stable paladin with high survive ability and high output of damage to use and also for users with high rubies that can enhance their build to maybe complete or stretching the build into hybrid... :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:43pm

azalin71

Trainee

Quoted

my Tank Paladin build Pve/pvp 2h build

Your builds are unfocused.

Your tank build have skipped essential tanking rubies: extra barrier, durability, tenacity rubies, battle rez, ... and have taken several damagedealing rubies.
Your 2h build have skipped essential dps rubies and skills: ferocity r3, righteous cause r3, raptor fury, pure faith, concentration, brutality rubies and have taken a lot of tanking rubies and skills.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "azalin71" (Mar 3rd 2015, 2:51pm)