You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:06pm

payment

Hello
Why in game i cant buy crystals by paysafecard ?( . Many people bought crystals by paysafecard, now when i dont have this option
i stopped buy. Would be a possibility restore the this option ?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:13pm

Hi Fertiz,

We (the company) are working hard on being able to implement some additional payment methods (Paysafe card and hopefully some others).
Unfortunately the delay comes from legal issues (please don't ask me what.. most legal speak could be Shyriiwook (the language of the Wookies from Star Wars) for all I know) in completing the deal.

We are as frustrated as you all are by the delay, but for now there is nothing we can do but wait.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:47pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Unfortunately the delay comes from legal issues (please don't ask me what.. most legal speak could be Shyriiwook (the language of the Wookies from Star Wars) for all I know) in completing the deal.

We are as frustrated as you all are by the delay, but for now there is nothing we can do but wait.

You have no idea -.-

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:32pm

And again the gouverments found a way to keeps us appart from the joy .bank papper need it that takes forever .keep thegood work hope we see Paysafecard soon and i was wandering you will have other means of earning crystals like they had on gpot with the option " earn gppts " surveys and such?