You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:31am

[46] The Most Important Task

Cannot seem to enter the cave, says I cannot enter the cave without the most important quest and the crystal Helmet.

I have the crystal helmet....

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:05am

Cannot seem to enter the cave, says I cannot enter the cave without the most important quest and the crystal Helmet.
I have the crystal helmet....

Have you completed The Most Important Quest yet? If not, you have to take that first, and I believe you take it from the one of the Masters Servants.
If you completed it already, you might have to take a quest from Klavdia Kalugina (or another female NPC), that can be found in the Masters Citadel.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:00am

Make sure to equip the helmet before you go into the cave without any group/party/raid too. Equip the crystal helm through that shnappy costume feature: CTRL+ALT+Vanity-Ho!

Got me a few time's.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:03am

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:28pm

Crystal Helmet

I cant get this helmet. Klavdia Kalugina has no quest for me. and I can't move any further in the game. I have to finish the line first. ?(