You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:33am

[Spy Games]

Just what is the deal with this quest.....

is it based off reputation? How does it get activated?

Is there any allods quest database I can go to so I don't have to flood the forums with these questions.

thanks

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:01am

Just what is the deal with this quest.....
is it based off reputation? How does it get activated?
Is there any allods quest database I can go to so I don't have to flood the forums with these questions.
thanks

This quests relates to the Greatness Quest. I don't exactly remember the details, but you should be able to complete it if you follow the questline and complete all the important quests.

As for the Quest Database, there is one, and it does containt this quests: Spy Games
But this database does not contain any quests from the 5.0 patch.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:57am

Yea this quest was annoying, because there was the ninja NPC that pop's up in Isle of Revelation when you have Pure Astralium on you with the quest completion while you are working on the route to The Cradle Space, and can miss it. The npc's by the IoR docks should start the quest, and it finishes when yasker gives you the blood to drink in the tower after you run to Frozen Peak to kill for quest clothes, run back to IoR > kill the secret sex santa's, and turn in.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:48pm

Hello,

You will finish [Spy Games], after doing all important quests on Wandering Island :).
You need an autorisation from a NPC, that you'll get at the end of Wandering Island, and then you'll be able to get what is explained above : Astralium etc.

Have fun !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:04am

...But I cannot seem to access the wandering island :-/

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:26am

...But I cannot seem to access the wandering island :-/

I can't either, but I think the problem there is not finishing the first set of (three) trials in the cave of Tka-Rik.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:17pm

Hello,

Yes indeed, you need to finish the first quest line at Isle of Revelation, to be able to continue the story.
Access to Wandering Island is at the end of "Frontier" (?). It's the map with a giant Guardian at the end, draconid and a wormface queen or something. Quests are around level 48.

You'll need to pass through a portal behind the Guardian (there is 2 ways to do so, one including killing the guardian with a strong group or raid, the other is farming dragon (75) and golem (75), a quest called "Plan B"). Then you'll have an animation, and you'll be back to IoR. You'll have a quest from Gorislav (the one with the newspaper) (or from the Master's Voice ?) to go to Wandering Island. There is a little boat from IoR to go to Wandering Island.
If i remember well.

Good luck !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:08am

Yes indeed, you need to finish the first quest line at Isle of Revelation, to be able to continue the story.
Access to Wandering Island is at the end of "Frontier" (?). It's the map with a giant Guardian at the end, draconid and a wormface queen or something. Quests are around level 48.

So how do I get to "Frontier"?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 8:35am

At level 47 I think you start quest in Isle of Revelation that will take you through the Wormface cave, and Dracanoid Isle. After completing that the quest line should request you take a sloop to Frontier via quest from the secret santa NPC's in the Citadel which can be done by sneaking northwest, and stowing away like a political refugee.

Thanks. I found this by chance last night - having finally finished the Tka-Rik 3-trial quest for the June curse WM, I dropped Spy Games, re-took it, and went back to the hidden level of the citadel, and the Master's Voice (?name - "Voix du Maitre" in French) gave me the quest chain I needed to do the Wormfaces and Draconids. I'm currently mopping up the last bits of (...) on the Draconid Isle.