You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:31pm

Payment drama AND que times oh my!

So, the payments are messed up another week. While some delight in glee at the free week of play this does not make me feel any better about the money I spent through paypal... I still do not know how it will credit my account or when, but someone got my 20 bucks. Also, what is up with the que times to enter Smuggler's paradise today?? 20 in que?

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:39pm

The server seems to have crashed or something. Can't get in since I relogged.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:40pm

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:41pm

Please don't mind my QQing ...just aggravated and felt like venting. Thanks for confirming that I am not the only one experiencing this aggravation.

-Lel-

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:45pm

If you wouldn't have started this thread, I would have done it. It's not cool to have a crash and wait forever after that. I'm looking forward to an official statement and I hope there was no rollback.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:47pm

Okay, now I'm really scared. Got in, but I can't see Smugglers Paradise anymore. I'm a little freaked out right now.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:49pm

Now I am trolling, however Zereg, I can no longer see Smugs paradise either :( .... well Off to work I must go. No game for me today.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:50pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Okay, now I'm really scared. Got in, but I can't see Smugglers Paradise anymore. I'm a little freaked out right now.

You mean like this http://tinypic.com/r/j5f4on/8
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:53pm

Exactly, Achilles. Maybe the cleaning lady deleted it.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:54pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Exactly, Achilles. Maybe the cleaning lady deleted it.

Cleaning lady better pass my Tka Rik trials for me when server comes back online then, or we're gonna have a problem.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:04pm

Server seems to be back, but there was a rollback. I'm very, very annoyed.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:17pm

Sorry about the server down guys, I was in the process of making a news post about the down time when my laptop decided to crash >.<
I have been told there was a short rollback (maybe 10-15 minutes for the quest statuses), unfortunately this was necessary to get the server back online.

@Lelanna, any payment made should be credited to your account when the subscription server comes off the "free time".
If that does not happen then please submit a ticket to our support system and they will correct the problem.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:18pm

Server seems to be back, but there was a rollback. I'm very, very annoyed.

How big of a rollback? Am I going to be annoyed to find my daily login count has been rolled back? (I logged in long enough to get it at silly-early this morning, around 5:30 CEST.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.