You are not logged in.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 11:13am

Unofficial Allods Discord server

everyone is welcome to join and use Allods Discord Channel i host aswell.Plenty of rooms to use ;),https://discord.gg/rWqxVkg[/size]

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Darkagito1" (Feb 9th 2019, 1:58pm) with the following reason: title

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 10:35am

u_10625958

Beginner

This is Helpful post

Yes I am agree to you....and this the helpful post

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 10:04am

heya all, can't believe it has come this far on, but it's awesome that the Discord Allods Community will be a year next month!
and here to say it is still going strong with over 100 new/veteran players joining in. So what's a good time than now to come join in with the new patch 8.0.1+new (f2p)server coming.

with over 100 members, weekly updates abt the game e.g events/news. over 400! voice chat rooms to use freely with yr friends, different language channels to chat in and nice community what's not to like. So I invite all if you like to come say hi and share the experience together.^^

Allods Community Server (Hub) Discord

- cheers

p.s. if you would like to be apart of the staff/Mod(s), feel free to pm me.

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Darkagito1" (Feb 9th 2019, 2:03pm)

Rate this thread