You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 11:13am

Unofficial Allods Discord server

everyone is welcome to join and use Allods Discord Channel i host aswell.Plenty of rooms to use ;),https://discord.gg/rWqxVkg[/size]

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Darkagito1" (Feb 9th 2019, 1:58pm) with the following reason: title

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 10:35am

u_10625958

Beginner

This is Helpful post

Yes I am agree to you....and this the helpful post

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 10:04am

heya all, can't believe it has come this far on, but it's awesome that the Discord Allods Community will be a year next month!
and here to say it is still going strong with over 100 new/veteran players joining in. So what's a good time than now to come join in with the new patch 8.0.1+new (f2p)server coming.

with over 100 members, weekly updates abt the game e.g events/news. over 400! voice chat rooms to use freely with yr friends, different language channels to chat in and nice community what's not to like. So I invite all if you like to come say hi and share the experience together.^^

Allods Community Server (Hub) Discord

- cheers

p.s. if you would like to be apart of the staff/Mod(s), feel free to pm me.

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Darkagito1" (Feb 9th 2019, 2:03pm)

Rate this thread